Chapter 12

I woke to the sound of something tapping rhythmically against the ground. I tried to ignore the sound as I turned my head and buried it into the warm body lying beside me. 

I was way too comfortable to want to find out what the noise was.

Letting out a soft sigh, I inhaled the intoxicating smell of Adrian and Erik, a smile coming to my lips when I felt 2 pairs of arms tighten around me. 

I opened my eyes to look around, when I saw Lenny standing over us, her arms placed on her hips, and an evil smirk stretched across her lips.

I let out a little squeal of surprise, the sound waking Adrian and Erik from their deep slumber. 

"Well don't the three of you look comfortable." She said smugly. I held the blanket that had been draped over us just under my eyes, when my brain finally registered that the three of us were sleeping on the floor in my living room and not in my bedroom for that matter.

I frowned wondering how we had gotten here. I tried to recall last night and felt myself turn a bright red when I remembered that the three of us had gotten a little touchy outside in the backyard, while Lenny was sleeping in my bedroom. 

I prayed that she had been a sleep because if Lenny had peered outside my bedroom window while we were in the middle of getting familiar with one another. Well let's just say she would have seen quite a show seeing as how my bedroom window has a clear view of the entire backyard.

"I was just about to make breakfast. Mina I need your help in the kitchen." Lenny smirked, nodding her head in the direction of my kitchen. Her facial expression letting me know that there was an impending interrogation about to happen when I got into said kitchen.

"Actually I was jus-" I began to protest when Lenny cut me off. "I don't remember asking you for help Mina. Now, get your ass out of bed and in the kitchen. NOW!" she shouted when I didn't move. I scrambled out of the blankets and off the floor, running past her and into the kitchen, shooting Erik and Adrian a please help me look. 

God! Lenny might look harmless but boy does that girl got a temper.

I scowled when I heard Adrian and Erik chuckling at my misfortune. Of course when I need their help hiding from Lenny they don't do anything and just sit back to watch my impending doom. 

Some mates! Not a second later Lenny entered the kitchen, her arms crossed over her chest. Looking every part the disapproving mother. 

I felt my cheeks heat once more and couldn't help but feel a flash of annoyance at being made to feel like an errant child. Lenny's lack of movement and questions was beginning to unnerve me. 

A demanding and loud Lenny I could handle no problem. Silent and imposing Lenny, not so much.

"Why is it everytime I come to wake you up, you are tangled up with one of those guys?" She asked, lifting her chin up to me. "But in this case, the both of them?" She smirked. 

"You're one to talk?" I grumbled, feeling relief wash through me. I didn't know why Lenny was getting so pushy with me, over waking up with a guy in the same bed as me. It's not like I haven't walked into her bedroom to find her butt naked with her latest conquest just as naked as her. 

Sometimes the two of them are still in a compromising position.

Lenny wagged a finger at me silently scolding me for my little outburst. 

"Yes, I am. Because we both know that I like to get around. But you, you are the goody two shoes. You like vanilla and only with one guy at a time. But then I find you this morning tangled up with two half naked guys and a smile on your lips that clearly says you have been sexually satisfied!"