Sinful Awakening

A paper fluttered down onto my desk, making me glance up at the teacher, Mr. O'Mally, who had been handing back everyone's math test from last week.

I grabbed my paper and flipped it over, a smile spreading across my face when I saw that I once again got 100%. I didn't know why but math just came easily to me and I loved it.

A groan from beside me made me giggle as I shot a glance at my best friend Lenny. 

"God I hate math,"she grumbled, stuffing her test into her binder, not caring if it got wrinkled or torn.

"Well maybe if you actually stayed up to study last night, you might have passed," I teased. She flipped me off when the teacher wasn't looking.

"I had oats to plow okay, its not my fault temptation is so damn ... tempting!" She whined, throwing her hands up in the air in defeat.

I laughed, shaking my head at my friend. She was always saying things like that, but god I loved her. She was a natural born red head, with light green eyes and pale skin, she sometimes looked like a living breathing doll, hence the nick name doll face.

"Okay everyone I have just handed back your tests from last week. I see that the majority of you are having trouble grasping the concepts of integrals. So I will be staying late every day after school for anyone who needs help understanding. For the few of you who did manage to get 80's and above, congratulations." He smiled, running a hand through his sandy blond hair.

Mr. O'Mally was at least 30 years old, standing at nearly 6 feet tall. He was probably one of the youngest teachers we had at the school, and the most liked.

The sound of the bell ringing made all the students jump to their feet, all of them just needing to get away. I packed up my things along with Lenny, letting everyone else push and shove their way out of the class.

"Keep up the good work Mina." Mr. O'Mally called, nodding to me and Lenny as we headed out of the class. "Thank you sir." I said with a smile and a wave before following Lenny out.

"Kiss ass." Lenny coughed under her breath making me shove her lightly. She laughed, slipping her arm through mine. 

"Come on! You totally have to admit that it's true." She giggled, poking me in the side playfully.

I faked a glare as I stuck my tongue out at her. "You know you can always kiss ass with me?" I cooed, just as one of Lenny's boy-toys walked by shooting her a smile.

She smiled back making a point to watch as he walked off, her eyes trained on his ass. "Nah, I'm right where I want to be." she whispered breathlessly, dramatically fanning herself.

I slapped her over the head. "Keep it in your pants and at home!" I laughed, making a gagging face. 

"Oh please Mina, you just wish you had as much game as I did!" She smirked, shooting me a wink.

"I'm a one guy type of girl Len, I don't need a lot of game for that." I chuckled, coming to a stop in front of our lockers.

"Girl I can see right through you! You are like a goddess! and goddesses don't do just one guy." She smirked.

"Goddess? Yeah, right!" I laughed, brushing off her compliment. 

"I'm being serious. Look at you! You have dark brown curly hair that never frizzes in this damn weather. Lips that are the perfect shape and size, not to pouty and not to thin. You got cheek bones ga-lore, mocha coloured eyes. A figure that could cause anyone to change teams-besides me of course, and you're one heck of a girl all together." She said placing her hands on her hips.