Chapter 15

Erik POV

I was currently standing on the roof of the club, a cigarette hanging from the tips of my lips my mind still reeling from what had occurred only minutes ago. 

I was disappointed in myself from the way I acted, I was several hundred years old and what time and experience has taught me is patience. To loose my wit after Mina draws a little blood has my insides boiling with anger and unabashed pleasure.

I remember exactly the moment her tongue swiped over the cuts in my leg. It felt like my world had literally been turned on its head. Just remembering the feel of her lips on my skin and her delicate hand encircling my length had my pants tightening to the point of pain. I groaned softly as I took in a deep drag of my cigarette.

I desperately tried to calm my body down but the more I pushed thoughts from my mind the more images began filtering through. Cursing under my breath I flicked my now useless distraction over the side of the building and swiftly slipped my hand into my pants and began steadily relieving my frustration over my mouth watering mate.

Embarrassingly it only took 3 minutes of tight quick twists and harsh strokes of my hand to have me roaring into the night with my pleasure, my body wound so tight that my legs once more gave out on me and I collapsed to my knees, my hands catching myself before I could face plant.

 A few more strokes had my body shuddering the last bits of my orgasm out of my body before I was presently sated. Even after that amazing release I still felt tightness at the base of my groin that was aching for my mate and only the release and satisfaction she could bring my brother and I.

My annoyance and frustration was momentarily broken by the mental touch of my brother who decided that I needed to see the writhing memory of our beautiful mate screaming her pleasure to the world by my brother's hand after I had left. I groaned in agony as the tighteness in my groin once more hardened till I was ready to go for another round. I silently cursed my brother and his timing as I once more had to take hold of my problems and just deal with it.

Mina's POV

I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs sizzling downstairs from the kitchen, the tantalizing scent making my stomach growl in protest at its immense emptiness. I tried to ignore the void in my stomach for a few more minutes of lying in the heaven that was my bed. But the growls became more and more insistent till there were no longer any intervals of silence between growls and my belly finally released a long pitiful sound of a dying whale that had me flushing in embarrassment at the sound.

 "OKAY! I'M UP!" I practically shouted down at my stomach as I sat up from the bed. A deep chuckle from the doorway had me nearly pulling my neck as I whipped around to face the person in question.

"Sounds like someone's hungry." Adrian chuckled, crossing his arms as he leaned against the doorframe of my room. I felt my brow furrow in confusion when I realized that we were in fact in my house and in my room. When did we come back last night? I don't actually remember all that much after the mind blowing climax Adrian had brought me to after I had practically gone feral over Erik's blood.

Suddenly, my thoughts shifted from my stomach and embarrassment to wondering where Erik was right now. "Adrian is Erik okay? Where is he? I hope he isn't upset with me after what I did. I hope he can forgive me-" I stopped short when Adrian silenced me with a raised hand.

"No need to fret love, Erik is perfectly fine, I thought I discussed this over with you all last night?" He frowned slightly as he sauntered into my room and took a seat down beside me on the bed. 

I tried to think back to what happened last night and I only remembered small things after my...impending release. I felt my cheeks heat to once more a bright red as I recalled the way I screamed in pleasure. "I might have been...slightly out of it...after...you know." I grumbled softly my eyes trained on the covers of my bed.