Don't touch my pups/child meme

Smoker: "..." *Beating up Ellis and Elice "Alice" with his tongue*

Ellis and Elice "Alice": "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" *Cries and screams*

Hunter: "!!!" *Father sense is on and slaps the Smoker*

Smoker: ".." *Gasps and look at the Hunter*

Hunter: "Don't touch my pups." *Look at the Smoker a sad look on his face*

Smoker: "...." *Look at the twins and smirks* "Heheh! Ahahaha!" *Slapped by the Hunter*

Hunter: "..." *Slapped the Smoker again*

Smoker: "Hahaha!" *Slapped by the Hunter again and growling* "STOP IT!!" *Look at the Hunter*

Witch: "Who touching the pups?!" *Holding two flip flops in her hands/claws*

Hunter: "..." *Point at the Smoker*

Witch: "Don't touch the pups!" *Slapped the Smoker with the flip flops*

Other zombies: "Don't touch the pups!" *Yelling at the Smoker and beating him up*

Hunter: "..." *Watching the Smoker getting beat up by the other zombies and see the Charger* "He's touching my pups." *Point at him*

Nick: "Are you touching the pups?!" *Point his gun at the Charger*

Charger: "No!" *Getting beat up and shoot by the other zombies and other survivors*

Zombies and survivors: "Don't touch the pups!'' *Beating up and shooting the poor Charger*