Growing up with the Hunter part 2

(GrimmIchixIchigrimm: "Here part 2 folks!! Enjoy this story please and also please vote too. Thx ya folks too.")

The Hunter POV

My little hunter pup is trying to protect me I mean I am protecting him from the zombies and others as well. I thinking I am his only family he got also I can't let him die or hurt or get killed by others... Man, what is wrong with me? Why I am protecting him? But I can't leave him alone again then he will get eating or turn into like us, I'm not letting that happened to him. Hunter attack the survivors and take Ellis to safely.

Ellis POV

The Hunter is my family now and I care for him. "Thank you for not leaving me behind Hunter." *Fell asleep on his back*. Ellis fell asleep and caring for the Hunter as his family.

I am ft. Carla and she belong to @19Tokyoghoul

Carla POV

I was looking for any survivors, I saw a little boy had a blue-white hat on also he wear a yellow shirt said Bullshipers and a mechanic clothes on. He was with the Hunter so I follow them and I watch him play with the Hunter but there was something wrong about the Hunter, he was protecting him from the zombies. "Why the Hunter is protect him? But he is a zombie who stalk and pound on his pray. I need to get the little boy to safely away from the Hunter and I can wait." *Hear a Tank behind her* "TAAAAAAAANNNNKKKK!!!" Carla shooting at the Tank.

The Hunter POV

Ellis is a sweet and kind-hearted kid. I change because of him & he is still my cute little Hunter pup but I don't know how to speak or understand what he is saying to me maybe one day I will be keep until he older

(GrimmIchixIchigrimm: "@19Tokyoghoul I hope you like this cause I add your oc and I give credit to you also you are in this story.")