All alone in the city full with infected

The Hunter POV

I was crawling around and look for any survivors to killed cause I am call the "Hunter" also I didn't care who I kill any survivor members but I was on top a building, I saw a little survivor who was all alone also he was perfect to stalk and easy to be killed but there was something different with him. He was scare and looking for a safe house from the infected. Should I safe him or no? The Hunter choose to save Ellis. ("I guess I have to save him.") I jump to the next bulid to get lower to the ground. The Hunter was crawling down on building to get lower.

Ellis POV

I'm mighty scare and alone with full infected also I had to be careful like the loud it the "Screamer", the fat guy and the fat lady "Boomer/Boomette", one big arm "Charger", big guy "Tank", spit out fire "Spitter", the crazy man the "Jokey" and the crying girl/the crying woman the "Witch". Cause mah "my" Ma and Pa left me all alone, I had nobody to take care of me and I stared to cries but not so loud also one of the infected heard me cryin'. "Mama! Papa! Someone or anybody please save me! I don't wanna die here!" Ellis start to run to the safe room somehow he trips over on something then shield himself with his arms. "Someone please help me! H-huh?" Ellis look at the man wearing a hoodie cover his eyes and has bandages wraps on his body and he was in front of him.

The Hunter POV

I look down to the little survivor and I can tell he is scare and confused. But why I was saving him from the others infected? I could have killed him but he is too young to be killed by me or other infected. So I pick him up and I jump on the building even I put him on my back also I making sure he won't fell off my back. I bet the Smoker will kill him but longer I keep him safe from everything when he get older I had to let him go and I will be on the roof watching him, he look like a Hunter pup. As the Hunter was climbing up of the building and got on the roof with Ellis.

Ellis POV

I was confused why he save me? I'm non-infected like him but I am a human maybe he knows I still pretty young and I am only 8-years-old if he keep me safe, I will be okay even Mama and Papa left me all alone when I was still sleepin. "Where's we goin'? Are we going to a safe place mister?" Ellis wonder the man is taking him to a safe place.

The Hunter POV

I don't understand what he is saying to me but he is wondering I going to take him a safe place. I have to nod and shake my head as a yes or no or maybe so I nod yes to him. The Hunter nod yes to Ellis as they are going to a safe place.

Time skip...

The Hunter POV

The kid was sleeping and I kept him warm. It a good thing I am fully up to keep a lookout also I can hear the Smoker's coughing nearby and I don't want him to hurt my little Hunter pup but if he do hurt him I will killed him no matter what. I will do anything to protect my little cute Hunter pup.

(GrimmIchixIchigrimm: "I love this so much and... MAN I WANT THIS GAME THE MOST!!!!")