《chapter 14》

"Tears I see drop from your eyes

                                              Tell me why you cry Guilt I feel when you look at me 

 Did I let you down"  -When Will I See You Smile Again- Bell Biv DeVoe

"Bruno?" 

He looked up from the tv, looking at his wife. He smiled at her and patted the space next to him on the empty sofa. "C'mere."

She rolled her eyes and walked over to him, carefully sitting down. Her pregnant belly made everything harder these days.

"How you feeling?" Bruno asked, pulling her close to him so she could rest her head on his chest. She heard his heartbeat and his soft breaths and closed her eyes, leaning into him.

"Good. My feet don't hurt."

"Cause you been sitting all day. Like you're supposed to." He mumbled the last part.

Kallie chuckled. "I'm sorry. I just have to move around. I feel weird when I don't."

"I know baby. You should still relax a little though."

"I used to move around all the time when I was pregnant with Kalea and Lani and my feet were fine. I'll be fine."

"Yea, because that was one baby at a time. You're carrying two now, you gotta relax a little." He kissed the top of her head.

She sighed. "I guess so." 

"You excited?"

"For what?"

"To have twins. You excited?"

"Of course. I mean we went from the doctors telling us that I couldn't have anymore kids after Kalani and look at us now." She looked up at him and kissed his lips.

"2 kids, 2 on the way. 2 more to go." He grinned at her.

"Uh- who's gonna push those other 2 babies out?"

"We always said we wanted 6 kids when we were younger."

"Bruno, we were like 14."

"So?"

Kallie laughed. "You're ridiculous."

"And you're fine as hell."

She looked at him, trying to hide her smile. "I know. You're still ridiculous though."

Bruno laughed and looked at her. "I love you." He kissed her lips softly, leaning his forehead against hers.

"I love you too. So much." She said, kissing him back, a smile on her lips.