"I Will Have My Husband's Head."

thirty

it was close to midnight when Narcissa shot up from her chair, eyes wide and glazed and it was apparent to Finn before the other realized what was happening.

The Lady Witch could feel her ex-husband's magic again.

"We need to leave now before I lose him," she turned to face the oldest Original, sensing a more familial bond between the two of them. Like the bond between herself and Draco.

"Don't you wish to contact someone? To capture him?"

Narcissa looked to the suited Mikaelson, "I understand your concerns, Elijah, but in my world," if everyone's attention wasn't on her before, it definitely was now, "an escaped convict who plots the death of another let alone the death of family, will be met with his end."

The older witch made sure to look each and everyone present in the eye, "I will have my husband's head."

:3

Harry watched the Archangel in front of him tilt his head slightly, his usually smirking face, blank.

"It's happening now, isn't it?"

Gabriel nodded slowly and lifted his eyes to meet the burning gaze of the Master of Death.

"You need to wait, Hadrian. She will come to you."

"She?"

:3

Caroline and Rebekah had been sent to 'collect' Elena, who was quite surprised to see her 'best friend' side by side the sister of the Original who tried to have her killed.

While Narcissa and the boys, her boys, the Winchesters, the Salvatores and the Mikaelsons, walked through the trees.

To find a sight that they'd never forget.

A tall, dirty man dressed in rags lurking behind an Esther Mikaelson who was putting on a brave front, next to an entranced Teddy Lupin on his knees, all three encircled by a ring of blazing fire.

In another circle, all on her own, was Tempest Salvatore, floating, two maybe three feet off the ground with her tattered dress that she'd worn to the ball, drifting around her like she was submerged in water.

Before anyone could blink or say a word, Narcissa Black's wand was revealed and a flash of colour shot out one end, hitting the filth covered man.

He stilled and everyone held their breath, not even Esther making a noise...

Until slowly, ever so slowly, Lucius Malfoy's head slid down his neck and hit the ground with a sickening crunch, his body following soon after.

The Mikaelson Witch glanced at her, then the beheaded man beside her sprawled out on the ground.

No matter, he was merely a pawn.

And again, before anyone could say anything, Narcissa held muttered another few words and the dead wizard's head and body flew towards her but was stopped by Finn who looked at Lady Black.

She smiled at him, taking a fistful Lucius's hair and grabbing his shoulder, "Now... I will send in the cavalry," the witch then looked back at Esther, a slightly hinged expression spread across her face, "Oh how, I would love to have you to myself, Esther dear, but sadly," Narcissa sighed, "It isn't in the stars."

And she was gone.

:3

Harry jumped to his feet when his... the woman who had adopted him as his own without his say... And was stunned to see a certain someone's severed head in her hand, suddenly chucked on his table.

"She," Gabriel smirked, snapping a lollipop into existence and stuffing into his mouth.

The wizard glared at him then looked back at Narcissa, "Are you alright?"

The older witch let out a shaky breath, "To be honest, Harry dear, no. I am not. But we mustn't focus on me right now," Lady Black leaned in to cup his cheek, "Teddy needs you right now."