"I'll Put That Twerp In A Death Box..."

four

Tempest half listened to the group of teenagers below her as she stared at the ceiling of her room. The shifter hybrid should have known that her darling dearest brother would spill his guts on what had happened. Even as an emotionless asshole, Stefan still couldn't keep his stupid mouth shut.

"After Klaus compelled me to forget him and his sister, Mikael had seen them leave me there and decided to go for me, thinking he'd get some info on the two to where they were going next."

The Salvatore sister fell on her bed and shook out her fiery red hair with a huff.

A thought had gone through her mind over and over again like some fucking hamster on running on his fucking wheel...

Shouldn't Damon be the one to hate her?

She was the one who had outed Katherine to the town for who and what she truly was. And Stefan had obviously moved on to the newest, littlest doppelgänger.

Maybe baby Salvatore thought that Tempest had turned their brother against him?

Damon had promised to make Stefan's eternal life hell for forcing the redhead to complete the transition. If their stupid blond brother hated her so much, why had he pushed her into immortality? Why didn't he let her die?

He would have been rid of her then. For good.

"Just as Mikael had stormed into the bar to grab me and shove vervain down my throat," although this probably an important piece of info to tell the girls and...Tyler? Stefan's voice was flat and uncaring, "Tempest showed up and sank her teeth right into the bastard's arm."

The tiger heard all the precious little school students gasp and it made her roll her golden eyes with a small sneer, "Fûcking pansies."

The shifter rose from her bed and sauntered over to her en-suite, dropping her clothes as she went.

:3

In a shirt that she'd stolen from one of her few guy friends that she'd met while on the road and a pair of pyjama shorts, Tempest came back into her bedroom to find Damon on her bed with a small, sad smile.

Her brother shook his head slowly, now looking confused, "After everything, he's done to you. Everything. You still saved his ass."

The redhead shrugged with a faint look of defeat on her face, one that really didn't suit her at all, and then she rasped, "I thought that maybe he'd forgive-"

"No," The black haired Salvatore cut her off, "You've done nothing, Tesoro. Saint Stefanie is just an idiot. You're always here to save his ass and you pretend not to care but I know you'd do anything for the both of us. That's not always a good thing."

The Tiger sighed and crawled into her bed where Damon immediately latched onto her in a tight embrace, just like when they were human.

"I should tell you now, Temp, since the last time I saw you, uh," the oldest Salvatore hesitantly mumbled, "I got bitten by the werewolf downstairs."

Tempest stiffened, a murderous glare now on her face and a dark growl bubbling in her throat. The redhead then struggled to get out of her brother's arms but the vampire held her tight.

"I got better! I got better," Damon buried his face into her shoulder.

"How?" The tiger muttered through her clenched teeth, her husky voice deeper and more threatening.

Her brother sighed, "Stef gave himself to Klaus for a decade to get me a cure for the bite. The thousand year old ass was hunting for some wolves to make some hybrids like himself."

The shifter nodded, slowly relaxing but barely keeping her usually unbridled anger in check, fighting her feral instincts to hunting the fucker down and ripping the Original Hybrid's throat out.

But...wanting to make hybrids like himself...Tempest couldn't help but sympathise with him. It was hard being the only one of your kind.

"He woke up his sister-"

"Who called me."

"-right. For some special locket for a weird reason. Then our darling brother opened his big fat mouth-"

"He never keeps it shut, Dae."

"...True. Anyway, he practically gave away the secret that Elena was still alive, after the whole sacrifice bullshit to break his curse."

The tiger hybrid didn't say anything, instead rolling over to hid her face, that kept twisting emotions, in her older brother's chest.

"The Klaus killed the puppy downstairs and compelled Saint Stefan to flip the switch. A whole heap of other shit went down, as the teenagers of today say, and apparently, the guy needs Elena's blood to complete the transitions for his hybrids. Then! He left his psycho sister to wreak havoc."

"She's my friend, Dae. A good one actually," Tempest murmured, her gravelly voice muffled.

Not that she could see, Damon rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Finally, we found out about Mikael, well, me and Katherine did."

The redhead growled again and moved her arm and hand to smack him up the back of the head, "Idiot."

She felt her brother nod in the crook of her neck, "Not my finest moment, I'll admit. We planned to wake up the old man, point him in the direction of Klaus and set him loose, but instead, Mr Papa Original wanted to lure the son of a bitch back to Mystic Falls for a supernatural showdown."

Getting a little bit distracted, Tempest hummed, "Love those books," then she actually processed his tired words, "You're all a bunch of brainless wankers, Dae. He'll kill every single one of us!"

"See that's the thing, Temp. Klaus already killed Mikael."

A huge breath of relief soothed the building panic that had begun to bubble up in her chest.

"Finally Stef did something stupid and stole all of the coffins. Huge wooden death boxes."

"I'll put that twerp in a death box..."