"Hello, City Morgue."

sixteen

Tempest was softly snoring away on her bed, drool coating her pillow while an unimpressed, blue haired metamorphmagus stood right there beside her king sized bed with his arms crossed. He glanced at the door and leaning on the doorframe was a smirking Damon.

After Teddy had gotten the Tiger Hybrid in her bed last night, he had trudged back downstairs and he and Damon then went out to get drunk with Alaric the history teacher. He's a cool bloke. And now the Salvatore had another drinking buddy.

"I dare you to do it," The black haired vampire grinned impishly.

Teddy rose an eyebrow, "That a challenge?"

"It's a dare, Ted," The Salvatore's grin widened and then it mirrored on the metamorphmagus's face.

The blue haired man grabbed the edge of the purple sheet that was entangled in Tempest's legs with both hands. She was gripping a corner of it in one of her's and the other was in her messy red hair.

"She'll probably kill me after this, you know that right?" Teddy whispered as he got closer.

"Nah. I'll slip you some blood before she does."

Damon got a deadpan look in return.

"Then my godfather would kill me."

The oldest Salvatore shrugged and smirked deviously, "You'd always have me."

Teddy rolled his eyes, before planting his feet. He took a deep breath and...

"MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"

Damon and Teddy burst out laughing and tripped over one another to get down the stairs, out of the house.

Tempest was now ass up on the ground, pissed.

The blue haired wizard had ripped her blanket out from under her, sending her flying.

"Fucking fanny farts," The redhead growled to herself, glaring at the empty doorway, "Just wait till I get my hands on them."

:3

Tempest snapped her bubblegum as she trudged towards the Mikaelson Mansion, a skip her step, excited for today. She was taking her Original bestie out for drinks. And maybe cause a little chaos.

Her head was filling with ideas to get back at Teddy and her brother. The redhead wasn't really surprised that the two got along so well. They could both annoying assholes.

She flung the doors wide open and walked in with a sly smirk on her face to find the Mikaelson getting all tailored and manicures.

"You went after the doppelganger!" Klaus shouted at Bekah.

Both she and Kol were about to answer when Tempest yelled, "What?! Without me? Bitch, we were friends, I thought we did everything together!!"

The redhead then burst into fake tears.

The male Mikaelsons had no idea what to do. There was a strange crying female in their home, what the hell were they supposed to do?