"What The Fuck Did I Just Say?"

ten

"I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself."

Tempest grumbled under her breath, silently telling him where he shove his words. She can pace herself... kinda... maybe... sorta...

"Stefan," Elijah broke the silence, looking to the blond Salvatore, "Where is the lovely Elena tonight?"

"I don't know. Ask Damon," Stefan gave his brother a scowl, making Klaus chuckle and the shifter struggle to suppress her own laughter at her brother's pettiness.

"I'm sorry," The younger Original said to his brother and pressed a finger to his lips to hide the amused smirk forming. "You missed so much."

"Ah, trouble in paradise-"

"One more word about Elena and this dinner is over," Stefan snapped, cutting Elijah off.

"Yeah, if I keep hearing her name, I will get my perfect ass up and leave," The redhead muttered, trying really hard to not to sneer at her baby brother. She was pushing some food around on her plate, a sickening taste now in her mouth.

She would very happily hand Elena's head on a silver platter to the Mikaelsons, but...

Damon agreed, "You know what, probably best just to keep Elena in the do not discuss pile."

'Thank God.'

"It's just the allure of the Petrova doppelgänger is still so strong, what do you say, brother? Should we tell them about Tatia?" Klaus glanced over to Elijah with another god damn smirk.

'Aagh!!!'

Elijah shook his head slowly, "Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved?"

"Well, given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina, I think our guests might be curious to learn the originator of the Petrova line."

Tempest slammed her forehead on the table beside her plate, "What the fuck did I just say?"

The four mens' eyes turned to her and it was Elijah who continued the conversation, "So why don't we move this dinner along and discuss the terms to our proposal."

"Yessss," Tempest quietly hissed.

"Very simple," Damon said, "Klaus gets his coffin back. In exchange, He and the rest of the original extended family leave Mystic Falls forever. Me, Stefan, Tempest and Elena live happily ever after, no grudges."

The Salvatore sister studied her older brother, then looked at the older Original.

"Deal sounds fair, brother," Elijah commented, shifting in his seat to face his brother.

The Tiger Hybrid then looked at the Wolf Hybrid, his face melted from that adorable amused face to a drop dead sexy serious one.

If he were to ever look at her like that, her panties would be halfway to China in less than a second.

'Oh my God Temper, stop!!'