Author's Notes

So, I severely fucked up this story by incorporating all the Resident Evil stuff. I've said a bunch of times that this wasn't a crossover, but it might as well be one due to the route I'm taking it through. 

Anyway, I think I'll just change everything that happens after Bad Company. A lot of stuff is gonna stay the same, same team and everything. I'll still insert in some RE references but that gonna be it. 

Unfortunately, I've got a bunch of other stories and ideas that I want to start on because I just can't help it. Hell, I've got other existing stories just lying around that I haven't even finished yet. I've got an AOT and RWBY fic on the way, they have a lot less sci-fi stuff in them so it's gonna be easier to write. But for the RWBY one I know I'll get stuck after the events of Volume 3, so I'll need help there. That being said, I'd really appreciate it if someone could give ideas on how to deal with THIS story. A lot of times, all I get is a compliment saying how good my story is, not that I don't like it, I appreciate it a lot, it's just, it doesn't give me ideas on how to better write my stuff. So, please help me out.

Anyway, maybe I'll have time to start writing again by next year 2021, so yeah. 

Thank you guys for reading this far, and I'll see you all in the next one. Peace out!