Meeting

Chapter 1

Meeting

(Nobody's P.O.V)

Army woke up feeling stiff from his lack of sleep. He looked up at the ceiling for a couple of minutes before checking the clock on the wall. It read: 9:24. Suddenly his phone buzzed. He read the notification and clicked it bringing him into the S4 chat room.

Skull: Team meeting at my place 10:00.

Aloha: Okie :3 ;3

Mask: Ur so weeeeird...

Aloha: No, I'm not. You r.

Skull: Just get ready to go! >:c

Mask: Ok, mooooom!

Army read through the group chat and then set his phone back down. He glared around the room, not wanting to get up. He sighed and finally threw the blanket off and changed into his usual outfit, brushed his teeth, and grabbed his coffee the coffee maker had pre-made for him. The orange inkling walked out the front door, locking it behind him, made his way down the apartment stairs, got into his car, and started to drive away.

He arrived a couple of minutes early and was the first one there to be greeted by Skull who was wearing his usual gear also. Army checked the time on his phone: 9:59. He was always on time. Skull opened the door for Army, telling him he could sit on the couch and wait for the others if he wanted.

Army sat down and started to doze off. Unfortunetly, he was woken when Mask and Aloha loudly entered and fought over which pop-star was better, Callie or Marie. Army was used to the two's stupid fights and just ignored them. Skull also seemed used to Mask and Aloha's fights because he didn't seem to even notice.

"Callie has a better voice!" Aloha shouted.

"Marie's haaaaaair is more stylisssshhh!" Mask yelled back.

"Marie is such a jerk!" Aloha screamed back.

"NO, YOOOOoooU areee!" Mask lowered his voice a bit realizing Skull was staring at them, waiting for them to come and sit on the couch with Army and him.

Mask walked over to the couch and sat next to Skull then took his mask off. Aloha followed more slowly making his way over and sat next to Army. Aloha sat noticeably close, Army felt a light blush creep onto his face. Aloha however didn't seem to notice at all. Army was thankful for that.

Skull went on about "battle plans" and "strategies" for a little while. Army wasn't exactly paying the most attention as he usually did. His gaze was fixed on Aloha who didn't seem to be paying attention to Skull either. Well, that's not new.

Army always and a little crush on Aloha - Okay, a big crush on Aloha. And to be honest, Aloha liked Army too. They had been friends for a while now and everyone was telling them to just get together already.

Aloha was always out at parties or with his friends. This made Aloha popular with a lot of the squids around. Army, however, never really attended parties unless Aloha made him. Army was neat and organized while Aloha was sloppy and untidy. This really separated the two, or so you'd think. Nonetheless, they got together great (surprisingly).

After Skull finished his lecture, he closed the meeting letting everyone go home. Aloha followed Army out of Skull's house until he got to his car. While Mask stayed over at Skull's house.

"Would you mind hanging out with me today?" Aloha hastily asked, suddenly regretting even asking. Army probably had things to do and-

"That'd be nice actually," Army said with a smile "What should we do?"

"Oh uhh..." Aloha flustered.

"We could hang at my place," Army offered.

"S-sure!" Aloha answered, happy he didn't have to think of anything.

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Sorry, this first chapter is kinda CHEESY lol. Don't hate me...

StupidOofies~