6.

Winston was supposed to come back tomorrow, he had to take care of an article on Banksy, but obviously after yesterday's events, it was impossible. So he asked Agatha if she agreed to do it for him, explaining, without going into details, that he had something urgent to do here, in Oregon.

When he woke up this morning, he was a bit confused because he did not recognize where he was. But a soft snore on his right, the clothes scattered on the floor, and the slight pain he felt when he sat down, refreshed his memory, and made him blush.

Watching Monty sleep so peacefully made him smile, but scared him at the same time. He was afraid that when he woke up, Monty had changed his mind about what he wanted for them, and that he would send Winston home for good. But his doubts were soon swept away by a sleepy Monty who looked at him with heart eyes, and a small smirk. Added to her his disheveled hair, and the sheets which hid almost nothing, and Winston would certainly have fallen, if he had not been seated.

After a steamy kissing session which quickly led to another more sporty activity, they took the shower, before going together to a small cafe to have a hearty breakfast. On the way, Winson couldn't believe his eyes when Monty deliberately took his hand, and he never let go, even when the waitress guided them to a small table at the end of the room.

They had lunch in comfortable silence, before starting random conversations for several minutes. Once their stomachs were filled, Monty offered to take him to the beach, the shop being closed on Thursday, it was the perfect time.

Gleneden Beach was a 2-hour drive from Portland, and was not crowded at this time of year, so it would give them a little privacy, and space to allow them to have a good time together. They spent several hours relaxing, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking. Winston hadn't had fun like that in years. And seeing the expression on the face of his lover, he supposes that Monty had not been so happy for a long time either.

As the hours went on, they put a towel on the floor so they could watch the sunset. They knew they were going to have to have a serious conversation about them and their future together soon. But what mattered to them now was that moment on this beach, and the fact that they were finally together, and that their smiles had never been so great.

The rest were just words, after all...