Chapter Six - Night Time

Lucinda’s POV

Daniel was dead. How was this possible? I lost sight of him for just one, one second and he dies? Whoever was responsible will die for sure. I will make sure of it.

I walked through the roaring wind, my feet sinking into the thick snow. The sun was just beginning to set and that is when the cannons started to go off. I stopped to listen. One, two, three, four, five. Only five dead. Nineteen remain. I went in the opposite way to the two big groups; I went away from the frozen river. I’ll just wait for them to kill each other; their won’t be many people left then.

And then I’ll have my fun.

Perrie’s POV

I had lost them. Jade, Zayn. The two most important people to me in the arena. My sobs grew louder and Liam put his arm around my shoulders reassuringly while we walked. This was harder on him. At least I knew they were dead, but he didn’t know about Danielle. And he had lost Zayn and Louis in the first Fandom Games. Niall and he limped forward, trying not to trip over the half hidden logs. I helped Liam while Damian helped Niall. I didn’t trust Damian, but Niall did, so I’ll try. There was just something about him that was so off-putting.

‘Thanks for helping me, Perrie,’ Liam said quietly, breaking the silence.

‘It’s all good,’ I replied, my arm slipping around his waist. Niall gave me a look. ‘Gosh Niall, I haven’t forgot about Zayn that quickly. And I never will!’ I shouted, walking ahead. We lost speed as Liam had trouble walking by himself.

‘I didn’t mean it like that,’ Niall said, his voice full of pain.

‘Right Leprechaun,’ I scoffed. He sighed.

‘Just help Liam.’

‘You help Liam.’

‘I’m too busy trying to walk.’

‘Same.’

‘Perrie!’

‘What?’

‘Just help the dude.’

‘Make me.’

‘I will.’

‘Of course.’ We continued to argue for a while. Liam and Damian didn’t try to stop us. A silhouette of a human appeared suddenly fifteen metres in front of us. The sun was behind them, blocking out there features. It was a female, that much I could tell.

‘Did you do it?’ they asked. I couldn’t place that voice.

‘Do what?’ Liam grunted, trying to catch up to us; he had fell behind.

‘Kill Daniel.’

Will’s POV

‘You alright?’ I asked Tyrone. He nodded his head.

‘I’ll be alright.’

‘Guys? We should find some shelter before it gets too dark,’ I said. Zach shook his head.

‘You guys tired?’ he asked us. We both shook our heads. ‘Good. Time for hunting.’ I nodded and Tyrone had a smile plastered on his face. He was obviously imagining Perrie, Damian, Niall and Liam’s deaths.

‘We’ll get them,’ Will promised. ‘They’ll get what is coming to them.’

‘Hey guys?’ Tyrone asked.

‘Yeah?’ Zach and I asked in unison.

‘Where is Samantha?’ We all quickly turned around. She was nowhere in sight.

‘Where’s Briden?’ Zach chimed in. I shook my head, so did Tyrone. They were gone.

Ed’s POV

I sprinted through the trees, following the frozen river. We were going downhill. The hunter pursued, gaining speed. I wasn’t. I jumped over a fallen tree but slid once my feet touched the ground. I fell face first and I quickly scrambled to my knees, turning around. Carly Rae Jepsen.

‘Hey Carly,’ I greeted warmly, a fake smile plastered on my face.

‘Why were you running from me?’ she asked, a huge smile surfaced rapidly on her face.

‘Didn’t know it was you,’ I said sweetly. She put her hand out and I grabbed it. She pulled me to my feet.

‘You alright? Can’t wreck that pretty face of yours.’

‘All good. No hard feelings.’

‘Good.’ She put her hand in her jacket’s side. I put both of my hands into my jacket pockets. Her hand emerged half a moment later. In it was a throwing axe. It was sharp, coated in blood.

‘What are you doing with-?’ I asked, but she cut me off.

‘Goodbye Ranga.’ she said, slashing me across the chest. I stumbled backwards, my hands flying to the wound. They were instantly covered in blood.

‘What are you doing?’ I hissed. She laughed, slashing into me again. I fell to my knees.

‘Please?’ I asked desperately. She laughed once more then slashing my neck, my head falling off. Dead.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Author's Note: More death. Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win? Thanks for reading. Fan, vote, comment and check out my other stories! Love you all and thanks for reading! <3