Chapter Twelve - The Final Five

Not updating until I get 1,100 reads. And also, tap the button to the top right of this story, the one that says, "Vote," it would be greatly appreciated.

Ron's POV

Harry and I jogged through the icy forest together, trying to find another target, but it will be hard with no moon tonight. There were only six people left in the Second Fandom Games - Niall, Sydney, Zach, Tyrone, Harry and I. Us two know it will be us in the final two and we accept that we'll have to kill each other.

We carefully dodged more pine trees, trying not to trip over. A light showed in the distance; the sun was rising. Up ahead two figures were moving slowly in our direction. Harry and I, without any form of communication, darted out of sight, me to the right and Harry to the left, each behind a pine tree. The two figures ahead didn't seem to see us. Harry an I looked at each other from the safety of our trees.

I mouthed the word ambush to Harry and he nodded once in agreement. I grabbed my throwing knives and he grabbed his axe. We waited. And waited. And waited for the two figures to come. Slowly their voices wafted towards us.

'Only six of us left now,' a male voice spoke up.

'And one of us will win,' the other male voice said aloud.

'Definetly,' the first male voice agreed. They were only ten metres away now. I laid down on the ground, commando crawling behind some bushes.  I was now behind them. I stood up behind a pine and got my throwing knives ready. Harry appeared in the path in front of them, his throwing axe in sight.

The unknown males looked at each other; it seemed they were weaponless. Harry darted towards them and they turned around and started to run in my direction. I rushed out behind the safety of my tree, flicking athrowing knife in their direction. I now had a good look at the both of them; it was Tyrone and Zach. The knife hit Zach in the arm. A miss. Blood rushed down his arm, leaving bright red dots on the white snow.

Zach and Tyrone stopped in their tracks as I appeared in front of them. Zach swore. Harry walked up behind them an Zach and Tyrone went back-to-back, Zach facing me.

'Well, well, well, what do we have here?' Harry asked.

'Two weaponless fools,' I replied. Zach whispered something illegible under his breath. Tyrone nodded and they broke apart, Zach running towards me and Tyrone towards Harry. Harry was prepared for this, however, I wasn't and Zach pushed me over before rushing past. I rolled on the ground andquickly went back on to my feet. Zach was faster than he looked, already out of sight, but he was leaving marks from the bood dripping down his arm. I looked at Harry to find Tyrone's body five metres away from him with the throwing axe in his back.

Harry walked up to the body and retrieved his throwng axe when the cannon went off, signalising Tyrone's death.

'Only five left now,' Harry smiled.

'I say we should hunt down Zach before doing anything else. Agreed?' I said.

'Agreed,' Harry responded. We walked in the direction that Zach had disappeared to, following the red dots on the ground.

'One down, three to go,' Harry laughed. I smiled, thinking about how I would kill Harry in the final two. I didn't really want to kill him, but it was inevitable.

'And then it will be us two in the end.'