Kollie~ The Pirate and The Fairy

This takes place after everyone found out Kayla was working with the villains. 

Ollie saw Kayla sitting alone against a tree from across the courtyard. After a deep sigh, he made his way over to her; he held a bouquet of flowers in his right hand, and his left was balling in and out of a fist, his nerves consuming him.

It'll be okay Ollie. You guys are friends, she won't be weirded out by you. They're just flowers... no big deal, no big de-

"Go away, Ollie."

Mission failed. Horribly. That could not have possibly gone worse.

"I said go away. I don't deserve to be talked to." Kayla turned as far away from him as she good, glancing back only to see if he had left.

He hadn't; obviously; it's Ollie.

"Kayla," he soothed, sitting down next to her, "it's okay. We're not... I'm not mad at you. I understand why you did what you did. The others will understand soon too, I'll make sure of it."

Kayla looked at the flowers. "You're too nice to me, Ollie. To all of us. Why do you hang out with us, when you deserve so much better?"

Ollie laughed, "better than you? There's someone out there better than The Kayla Wingtip? I don't believe it. That's impossible, you are the best."

"Ollie!!" Kayla covered her face, trying to hide the deep red blush forming on her face. 

"What? It's true! I mean, you care so much about your family that you put your life at risk to work with super dangerous people. That is selfless. And so cool."

"It's not cool, Ollie.  Yeah, sure, I put my life at risk but I put all my friend's lives at risk too. I was only thinking for myself; how much I wanted to see my family again. That's not selfless, that's extremely selfish. And not very cool."

Ollie frowned, "Well, I know no matter what I say, I can't make you feel better about yourself. All I can do, is tell you how I think you're a good person and you do deserve good friends. Plus, I couldn't be friends with another group, I think I would hate life a whole lot more if you weren't in it." 

He handed her the bouquet, "just accept my forgiveness and let's move on and work together to fix everything, okay?"

Kayla smiled, a real genuine smile, the first one in a while since everyone started hating her. "Yeah... Thank you, Ollie. You're a really great person."

"Come on, lets go get lunch." Ollie stood up and offered her his hand. 

Grinning even wider, Kayla took it and let him help her up.

"Oh and Ollie, by the way, my life would be a whole lot sucky-ier if you weren't in it too. So please, never leave." 

Ollie chuckled and held her hand tighter as they ran to catch the hallway before it moved, "I wouldn't dare."

AN: Howdy ! Sorry I haven't updated in... two years, but I'm back! I might post something every now and then, but don't expect consistent/frequent stories, school is too busy for that. Sorry this one's short its just a lil quickshot, but thank you for reading, enjoy your day <3