AG and Jocelyn~ The Princess and the Witch

do they have a ship name? also i finished cursed (it took me a day hehe) and I need a like ten years later epilogue thing  p l e a s e. So here's this probably garbage:

It was no doubt that AG felt different around Jocelyn. At first she assumed it was fear, but after a bit, she seemed to be compelled to the evil queen's sister rather than scared of her. Jocelyn wasn't too different. She too felt the urge to be around the beastly princess and she did not know why.

AG wasn't sure if she should be feeling this way and found herself knocking on Gilly and Maxine's door. Gilly opened the door, confused to find her there. "Uh, hey AG, what's up?" 

"I need help from you two..." She noticed Jax and Kayla were also in the room. "Oh am I intruding something?"

"Not at all! Come in! We were just working on our projects for your father's class. Jax and I are partners and Maxine and Kayla are partners." AG nodded. She had worked on the project the day it was assigned with Jocelyn. As she walked in, everyone greeted her.

"So what did you need help with?" Maxine asked. 

"Um, well, you guys can't tell anyone. Please." She paused while everyone promised. "Okay, well I've been having these weird feelings around Jocelyn."

Gilly immediately jumped up. "Has she been hurting you? What did she do? I'll-" She was cut off by Jax pulling her to sit back down. 

"What kind of feelings? Like fear, happiness...?" He tried to think of examples.

"Love?" AG squeaked. Everyone gaped at her.

"Really?" Kayla asked.

"I just, I really like being around her, and like I feel things towards her that aren't in a friend way. I-I feel like she might feel the same. I mean she's always super nice to me." Her eyes widened. "Is this bad? Am I not supposed to like her like that?"

"Of course you can! And I can totally see you two together!" Maxine exclaimed.

"Aww AG has a crush!" Kayla cooed, causing Alison Grace to turn a deep shade of pink. 

"I-I've never had a crush before... I don't know what to do. Do I tell her?" She turned to Jax. "Jax, help."

"I'd love to help, but why me?"

"Well you know you have a cru-"

Jax's eyes widened. 

"I mean, you're a prince? Do you know how your sister told her prince about her crush?"

"Uh, he rescued her and then they kissed. So maybe we could do something to have Jocelyn rescue you?"

Kayla's wings fluttered. "OoOo! That sound's fun! We could plan a whole thing!" The others agreed and started working on their plan. 

Timeo skipeo

"Hey Jocelyn! We need your help with something." Maxine said running into the room, pretending to be flustered. Kayla was right behind her. 

"Why should I help you?" The dark haired girl snapped.

"AG's trapped in the dungeon and we can't get her out. We thought you might be able to help since you have magic." Kayla said frantically. At the mention of AG's name, Jocelyn was up and running to the door. She turned to see the two girls staring at her 

"Well come on!"

~~~

Jax ran to the dungeon and told Gilly and AG that he saw the girls coming. AG quickly ran into the dungeon, locking herself in. Gilly and Jax started to bang on the door so it seemed like they were trying to get her out. 

"Move away!" They jumped out of the way as a purple fireball struck the door handle. With a gentle shove, AG pushed the door open. She looked around until she spotted Jocelyn. The sight of the girl and the fact that she'd come immediately made her blush.

Jocelyn ran up to her and hugged her. "Are you okay?" 

AG took a deep breath before squeezing her eyes shut and lightly kissing Jocelyn. Jocelyn was surprised but quickly did the same. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment before AG whispered a "Thank you." 

It wasn't until almost a year of them dating, when AG told Jocelyn the whole thing was set up. She was worried the evil queen's sister would be mad and break up with her but she actually found it hilarious. 

the end! sorry this was probably trash. Please make requests! I'm currently stuck and don't know what to write next. I'll probably do any ship and any story line, so if you have a suggestion, please let me know! 

~Sincerely, 

                       me