Chapter Thirteen. ~Surprise Gift & Finally To Music Camp~

"I'm so excited!" Louis beamed as he threw random clothes into his bag.

He is packing for Music Camp. We're leaving tomorrow morning. I've already done my packing. I was at his house helping out with the packing.

"Calm down, babe." I laughed and grabbed some of his jeans and put it in his bag.

"I can't help it!" He beamed again jumping up and down as he went back and fourth to his dresser to his bag that was on his bed.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his waist and planted my lips onto his and kissed him deeply.

He let out a funny moan and wrapped his arms around my neck and one of his hands traveled to my hair and pulled a little.

I pulled back once it got a little too heated, "There. Now calm down!"

"What? How is that supposed to make me calm down? That makes me even more hyper!" He said and crossed his arms.

I smirked and looked down at his pants and sure enough, he was hyper.

He blushed and turned around once he saw where I was looking at. "Don't look at it!"

I laughed and went up to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind and squeezed as I hugged him.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked, just making sure.

"Of course I do. And I love you." He added, smiling back at me.

He unwrapped my arms that were around his waist and he turned around and hugged me.

"I will always love you." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled and squeezed him tightly to my body.

We rocked side-to-side for a few moments before he pulled back a little and kissed me. The kiss was so passionate. It was completely full of love. I felt the sparks fly around us and the butterflies were a great party in the pit of my stomach.

It wasn't making out, but just a loving kiss. I loved his kisses. There was something super special about his kisses that I couldn't get enough of. His lips wern't smooth like girls' lips were. They were rough and chapped but I really did like it. I could never get enough of them.

I was losing my breath, unfortunately, and pulled back slowly and caressed his cheek smoothly.

"I love your kisses, Lou-bear." I whispered, resting my forehead against his.

He looked down and smiled. "I love yours more."

"Impossible." I whispered.

He chuckled and slowly pulled away from our embrace and continued to pack his clothes.

I sighed. I love this boy.

*

After he got everything packed up and ready to go, he turned around and smiled at me with raised eyebrows.

I raised mine as well. "What's with the look, Mr. Tomlinson?" I asked, smirking.

He put his waight on one leg and put his hands on his hips and snapped his fingers in a 'Z' formation, "What look, boy?"

I laughed out loud and went over and hugged him tightly. "Now that, was too gay."

"Well... I am gay." He said staring at me as if it was obvious. Which it was very obvious.

"I know, babe." I said and yawned. "I'm tired. I'm going to sleep."

And I jumped on his bed and he looked over with his eyebrows raised again. "Sleeping over without my permission, huh?"