Chapter Fourteen. ~Flirting & Being Naughty~

Sorry I havn't updated in over a month. Been super busy with school. =/

---

Louis' P.O.V

After the long 3 hour drive, we finally arrived at the Music Camp. We all piled out of the bus and onto the Camp Grounds.

I looked around and saw a couple big buildings. One of them easily stood out as the Dorms. It had an up stairs and down. It had many doors running around the building, telling me we were deffinatley not the only group here and that there was many more here and coming.

I felt a warm hand softly clamp down on my weak shoulder, I felt tingled run down my spine from the hand. I knew it was Zayn then. He always gave me that reaction when he just simply touched me. I looked back at his beautiful face who was wearing my favorite side smile.

I smiled back at him and touched his hand with mine, still feeling those amazing tingles tickle my spine and shoulder. I loved the feeling.

"Good morning!" I heard an un-firmiluar voice call toward us. It was a woman who looked in her mid 40's with glasses and brown hair which came a little above her shoulders. She has a brown hat with matching shirt and shorts that came above her knees. Looked like she took the word 'Camp' too far.

She smiled and continued, "My name is Mrs. Snyder and I am the Head Staff of this camp. I'll be showing you around this camp site. Follow me."

Nobody of the group said a word except our music teacher, "Alright, let's go!"

We sighed and followed Mrs. Snyder around the site. She showed us the dinning building, the bathrooms, and the medium sized stadium building.

The stadium had a big stage with about 500 seats. It would be where the campers would perform.

I overheard Mrs. Snyder say that there was about 300 students attending this camp. It made my stomach twist and turn at the thought of messing up and all of them watching and laughing at me.

It was as if Zayn had heard my thoughts and felt my fear because he stepped up and intertwined our fingers together. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. All the fear washed away when he touched me.

I felt little sparks and tingles explore around my body from the touch of our hands. It was like I couldn't get enough of the feeling; It was amazing.

We walked past a small play ground, which looked like it was for little kids, but there were some teenagers playing around on it. Some of the boys were staring at mine and Zayn's intertwined hands and made a weird gagging face at each other and laughed.

I was used to it. Everyone at school did the same thing, but they were getting used to us dating, but there was always someone who made fun at us and talked behind our backs, it always hurts but I'm strong enough for some pain.

Zayn squeezed my hand when he saw the immature boys laugh at us. I felt more sparks surround us which made me smile at him.

"Alright, and this is the boys' room. There are 5 beds so there should be enough room for the 5 of you. Down stairs is the girl's room. I'll show you girls." Mrs. Snyder announced as she showed us a large room.

We stepped in and looked around the room. It had 2 bunks and 1 full sized bed; which is 5 beds. There was 2 wall mirros and 3 brown dressers pushed up against the wall. There was a couple rugs around the room which looked weird. There was Air Conditioner by the window, so that's good.

In other words, this room didn't look bad, nor did it look good. I was expecting this camp to look better being that this camp had over 200 campers attending. But it should be okay for the next month or two. Yeah, we're staying that long.