Chapter Ten ~Spending The Night~

Chapter Ten. ~Spending The Night~

~Zayn's P.O.V~

"Ugh! I don't get this!" Louis groaned loudly, throwing his pencil down on my bedroom floor.

I laughed slightly, and sat on the bed beside him and scanned his homework sheet of geometry.

"Dude, that's easy. I would have guessed you always paid attention to the teacher." I chuckled, messing with his hair.

He hit my hands away from his brown, shiny hair and gave me a playful glare. "I wasn't feeling good..." He muttered.

"You didn't? What was wrong?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder.

"N-nothing." He whispered, getting tense.

I suddenly realized. I put my head up and looked into his bright, bright blue eyes. "You missed me. Didn't you?" I muttered, a small smile creeping up on my face.

He blushed scarlet and turned his face away from my own. I smiled really big and used a finger to pull his face toward mine.

"It's okay, Lou. I missed you, too. I couldn't keep my mind off of you... At all." I whispered, playing with his hair.

His face was remained scarlet, but didn't turn away.

I caressed his cheek with my thumb and slowly leaned in.

Our lips brushed together. It had so much passion, it felt like the butterfly's in the pit of my stomach were going to burst out.

I let out an almost silent groan, coming from deep in my throat, and grabbed his shoulders to move him closer. He slowly wrapped his arms around my tall shoulder and pulled me as close as he could, if that was possible.

I pulled at his hair a little and finally after a moment, we both pulled apart, breathing hard.

I rest my forehead to his, and starred into his beautiful eyes.

"I've missed that." I said.

I felt him nod in agreement. "Did you notice this is where our first kiss was?" He asked as he smiled.

I smiled happily and nodded, "I remember."

He smiled and caressed my cheek. I blushed and looked away, but he only moved my head back toward him and he pecked my lips quickly and took up and stretched, putting his hands above his head and made a groaning noise.

I smirked and plunged my fingers into his side and he started laughed and tried to push me away, but I was stronger.

"Say you love me and I'll stop!" I said, continuing to tickle him.

"NEVER!" He screamed out, laughing. I jumped on his stomach and straddled him against the bed.

"Then I'm not stopping!" I said, chuckling and tickled him even harder.

"O-O-Okay, oka-ay!" He studdered, laughing. "I L-love you!"

I stopped and leaned down quickly and pecked his cheek and then pulled back.

He pouted his bottom lip out. "You missed!" He announced.

"Get over it." I joked, winking.

"Un fair!" He said, still pouting.

I rolled my eyes and then leaned down to peck his lips, but he grabbed my head and pulled me down for more. Oh, he's finally taking control. That's hot.

I moaned into the kiss and played with the bottom hem of his tight, striped shirt. "Off." I mumbled.

I rolled over, having the result of him straddling me instead.