Chapter Nine. ~Making Up or Making Out?~

Sorry it took so long for me to update. Been at my dad's and he doesn't have a computer, so I just decided to use my iPod, but it's hard to write, so it will probably have a lot of mistakes.

So... I apologize for that.

No song of the day today, or dedication. "/ Sorry. And also, no long author's note.

So let get on with the chapter, shall we?! :D

~Chapter Nine.~ ~Making Up or Making Out?~

-Zayn's P.O.V-

"Hey Zayn." A random girl said as she sat in front of me at the lunch table. I think her name was Sam... Or was it Alexis? I don't know. There are so many girls...

"Um, hi." I muttered, giving her a small weird look, chewing my pizza.

"I never noticed how hot you were upclose. We havn't talkes much this year." She whispered, walking up her fingers up my arm.

I stared at her, still chewing my food.

She was actually pretty, but she always wore too much makeup. She had long blonde hair that went down to her bum, and was wavy, and had brown highlight, and she had bright green eyes and full lips.

Louis was the first to come into mind. I didn't want to hurt him, even though we arn't friends anylonger. I felt that I would be hurting him. I didn't want to. But it may get my mind off of him.

"Sam, is it?" I asked.

She nodded, with a smirk. "Yep. We used to have some fun in bed, remember?" She winked.

When she said that, I had remembered. We used to have a bunch of sexual nights together. I only did it to get my mind off of my of the breakup I went through before with Perrie. And it helped, a lot.

"I remember." I said, looking at her bright blue eyes.

"Miss me yet?" She winked, playing with my fingers. I didn't stop her, even though I should.

"A little." I muttered, looking at our hands. I didn't like this. I didn't feel right. But I didn't like the pain I was going through.

"I'll see you tonight?" She asked, standing up and kissed my cheek and walked away without waiting for my response.

I sighed and put my head into my hands. No matter how much I shouldn't do this, I needed to.

-Louis' P.O.V-

I watched as some girl was flirting with Zayn across the room from me. She grabbed his hand and started playing with his fingers and sending him a couple winks. Why didn't he stop her? Doesn't he know how much it hurts to see that?

I groaned and stopped watching them. I couldn't watch without wanting to puke and cry all at the same time.

"Whats wrong with you?" Anna asked, turning to me.

I pointed at Zayn and the mystery girl, frowning.

She turned around and then saw them and then instantly frowned as well.

"I'm sorry you had to had to see that. I hate that girl." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Who is it?"

"Some slut named Samantha. Her and Zayn used to have something sexual going on, but it broke off a couple months ago. She like, annouced it to the whole school that she had sex with him, but Zayn never denied it..." She trailed off.

My heart broke. Why does this hurt so much? People have always said heartbrakes always hurt really bad, but never have I thought THIS bad. It hurts terribly bad.