Chapter 7: The Carnival Part 1

WOOHOOO!!! Yep I’m finally updating! Thank you My Little Gumdrops for not leaving me it means so much! :) OK so first of I would like to say that when I posted the sixth chapter of this my story only had 68 read and now it has over 600! Like seriously you guys are AMAZAYN!! You see what I did there? ;) But seriously when I noticed that I started cheering and I got in trouble cause we were in class and we weren’t suppose to be on other sites but I don’t care cause you guys are awesome! Anyways enough with my talking on to the story!

*PeachieLove*

~ Niall’s P.O.V ~

“Oh well, we’re here might as well go in.” Rachel said grinning and walking up to the guy that was selling tickets.

We all gave each other nervous smiles then followed Rachel to the ticket sells man.

When the ticket sells man saw Katie his eyes widened and he had a huge grin on his face.

“Oh my gosh! You’re Katie Philips!” He said in excitement. “Would it be awkward if I gave you my number?’

“Yes!” Louis yelled. We all looked at him confused. “I mean n-no, wait, y-yes? Uh let’s just go!” He said and grabbed Katie’s hand pulling her towards the entrance. She quickly waved to the sells man then continued walking with Louis.

We all looked at each other confused well except for Harry and Rachel. Harry was smirking and Rachel was just leaning against the wall. The sells man talking brought me out of my train of thought.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know they were dating!” He apologized.

“They’re not.” Harry said.

“Oh…well could you give her my number?” He asked sliding a piece of  paper towards Harry.

“Sure.” Harry said taking the piece of paper from him. What he did next none of us were expecting. He ripped the paper to pieces.

The sells mans eyes were popping out of his head while Harry was just smirking. Rachel walked up to him, gave him a high five then they walked to the entrance.

We waved to the sells man then walked through the entrance and was greeted by a bouncing Rachel while Harry, Louis, and Katie were talking. Liam being ‘Daddy Direction’ had to scold Harry.

“That was very rude Harry.” Liam said.

“What was very rude?” Katie asked.

“He ripped up the paper.”

“What paper?”

“The paper with the guy’s number on it.”

“What?”

“Harry ripped up the paper that the sells man wrote his number on to give to you.”

“Really?” Louis asked turning to Harry with hope in his eyes. Wait, hope?

“Why would you do that?” Katie asked Harry.

“Because the guy’s a dick.” Rachel said.

“How do you know he’s a dick?” Katie asked.

“Because I know things.” Rachel replied.

“Because she has a dick-dar.” Louis said. We all looked at him. “You know it’s like a gay-dar but for dicks.”

“Never say that again!” Katie said.

We all shook our heads at Louis then I turned around to take a look at the carnival. It was…interesting.  There was fake blood, people in costumes, and people wearing masks everywhere. While I was observing the carnival we heard an ear piercing scream.