Chapter 10: Unknown Information

Oh my gosh! Look it’s an update! Isn’t it so magical?! OK I’m done, on to the story.

*PeachieLove*

~ Zayn’s P.O.V ~

“You’ll never believe what we saw on the Ferris wheel!” Katie yelled. “OK so after we got my cow we turned around to go to the Ferris wheel and—“ Katie started to explain but was cut off by Liam and Alissa coming over with the food.

“Damn it.” Her and Louis said under their breath.

“What did you guys see on the Ferris wheel?” Niall asked excited.

“Oh umm…a…uh…a pigeon.” Katie said.

“Seriously? A pigeon? That’s it?” Harry asked.

‘Don’t worry we’ll tell you later.’ Katie mouthed to us.

“Tell us what later?” Niall asked causing Liam and Alissa to look at Katie and Louis confused.

Katie glared at Niall. “What are you talking about?” She asked innocently.

“You said you were going to tell us later.” Niall stated.

“No I didn’t.” Katie replied smiling.

“Yes you did.”

“No she didn’t.” We all said.

Liam and Alissa looked at each other confused but decided to drop it as they said nothing on the matter. We ate for a little until Katie got up and started heading inside.

“Hey Rachel come help me get some drinks.” She said over her shoulder

~ Katie’s P.O.V ~

I continued walking to the kitchen and waited a couple seconds before Rachel got in there.

“Aren’t the drinks outside?” She asked confused.

“Yeah.” I said leaning up against one of the counters.

“Then why are we in here?”

“Because I want to tell someone what we saw on the Ferris wheel, because I know if I don’t I’ll go crazy and you’re my sister so I figured why not tell you first.” I said nonchalantly.

“OK so what’d you guys see?”

“OK so we turned around and-“