Chapter 5: Random Fun At Nando's

Hello my Little Gumdrops! :D Before you ask yes that's really what I'm going to call you guys. Don't take it the wrong way I really like gumdrops so that's why I'm calling you guys that. OK so in this chapter Swimma1D2000 plays the hostess at Nando's because she's my friend, she's been supporting this story before I even posted it on here, and because she's an awesome writer you guys should go read her story it's called Picture This it's a One Direction fanfic. Anyways this is way longer then it should have been so I'm going to stop talking. Hope you like!

*PeachieLove*

~ Harry's P.O.V ~

As soon as we arrived at Nando's we were greeted by the hostess, Tina or Tori, I don't know I wasn't paying attention it's something with a T OK.

She showed us to our seats, we got the biggest booth they had but we still had to squeeze to fit and Zayn had to pull up a chair. On one side it was me, Louis, Liam, and Niall. Michelle was sitting in front of me, Katie was sitting in front of Louis, Alissa was sitting in front of Liam, and Rachel was sitting in front of Niall glaring at him. I wonder what he did this time.

"What will you have to drink?" The hostess asked us.

"How about a tall glass of you." I said winking at her.

"*cough* Perverted *cough, cough* bastered." Rachel said. I glared at her.

"Yeah...not interested! Anyone else?" The hostess said.

"How about you just bring us a big jug of water, please." Liam said.

"Sure thing." She replied.

After she left all the girls were glaring at me, except Michelle that is, she was staring at the table and she seemed upset.

I looked at Louis and whispered in his ear. "Did I do something wrong?"

He looked at me then hit me upside the head. "You're an idiot!"

"Seriously somebody tell me what I did!" I yelled.

"You really don't get women do you?" Niall asked.

"Do you even know her name?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah...it was like...Tori...yeah it was Tori!" I said.

"Her name was Christine!" All the girls yelled.

"How'd you get Tori? That's not even close." Zayn said.

Three minutes had past and 'Christine' as I was told hadn't come back to take our orders. You could just feel the awkward. Nobody was talking, and the girls wouldn't even look at me, except Rachel who kept glaring at me every five seconds. I swear that girl's going to end up burning a hole in the side of my head.

I was afraid we were going to sit like that forever until some song started playing, which apparently the girls knew because they started singing along.

"Wooooah," Rachel began.

"Eeey," Alissa followed.

"Wooooah - oh -oh," Katie sang.

"I've been waitin' on the sunset, bills on my mindset, I can't deny they're gettin' high..." Rachel sang.

"Higher then my income, incomes breadcrumbs, I've been tryin' to survive..." Alissa sang next.

"The glow that the sun gives right around sunset helps me realize, that this is just a journey, drop your worries, you are gonna turn out fine..." Katie sang.

"Woah - oh you'll turn out fine, fine, oh - oh you'll turn out fine, but you gotta keep your head up..." All the girls sang, and Katie put her hand on Michelle's shoulder. Soon the guys joined in to.