Chapter one: part two

Another flipping image of perfectly showing how Jafar truly is; a brat!OMG! Also I forgot to mention this last part, but I DO NOT own any of the artwork. I do my own art but probably won't be posting it. Ok, back on what I was saying: I can bet you Aladdin asked Jafar to do an impression of himself as a child and this is what he came up with...*laughs* (Jafar: "Shut the fu** up, you stupid bas***! I'll kill you where you stand! Blablabla...") Ok, I might make a story at end. Back to part two!:

Jafar

Jafar's eyes fluttered open. His muscles were sore, but not like they usually were from sleeping on the floor. He seemed to be on a bed. When Jafar sat up, he noticed his legs were lighter. But before he could see why, the door to the bedroom opened and his prey walked inside. Jafar checked around for a place to hide, or his darts, which- wait...- were not on his arms.

"Oh, you're awake! That's great! I got us some food. Eat up!" His prey sat down a tray of what smelt like delicious food on the bed next to Jafar. He wanted to kick it away, but his prey's hand pushed his legs down. "What did they do to you?" They asked. Jafar froze. "You're weapons aren't filled with magic, but you are. What did those assassins or slave traders do to you?!" Jafar gulped. He would explain that his dad was the exact person living in his prey's sword, but his voice was still gone... Jafar shook his head. His prey sighed. "Eat this. It'll make you feel better if you're not feeling too good." How-what- did his prey know his mouth was parched, he was hungry-which he was used to- and his body was in pain. Again, Jafar shook his head. This seemed to aggravate his prey because the next thing they did was grab the water and sit down next to Jafar. They pulled the glass up to his lips. Jafar tried to push them away, but they were strong.

Didn't they realize that the only reason they weren't dead right now was because his weapons were gone!? Jafar wanted to kill them right now, but decided to wait. But he still refused to drink the water. That's when his prey grabbed Jafar's cheeks and made it to where they were forcing Jafar to drink the water. Jafar hated people touching him, so he kicked around the bed, kicking the tray of food to the ground, and making the covers fly everywhere. His prey sighed and set the glass of water down. That's when Jafar realized something, his legs were able to spread wide. He removed the covers that covered his legs and saw no shackles, only scars of where they once laid. Jafar reached down and stroked his ankle. His prey seemed to notice.

"Yeah. I took off your shackles. They seemed to be concerning you. I also wanted to show you I'm not a threat. I won't attack you. So please give up your efforts on trying to kill me, and I might give you back your weapons." Jafar eyes lit up at the sounds of his weapons being called. He looked over at his prey and begged with his eyes for them to return them. They smiled. "Well, you have to eat first, and earn my trust. You also need to earn my full trust." Jafar slouched. Then his prey walked around the bed and started to pick up the food. Jafar-being a slave for about 5 years of his life- rushed for stop his prey and started to pick it up. "Ah. I see you really want me to trust you." Jafar shot them a look of, 'I'm a slave, remember. It's kinda my job to clean up for people.' His prey seemed to get it and backed off.

Sinbad

Sinbad watched as the boy picked up the mess he'd made. Sinbad had taken note of how cute he looked with his eyes open. His eyes were grey with a hint of green in them. They seemed to be able to dilate into snake looking eyes since that's what happened last night. The boy cleaned pretty fast and was done quickly. Then he walked over to the window and hopped up on the seal. Sinbad ran over to him, grabbing his wrist.

"What about your weapons?" The boy shrugged as if to say, 'don't need them if I won't kill you anyway.' Sinbad sighed and pulled the boy back into the room. He didn't seem fazed by this. "I set you free." He shook his head then opened his mouth to say something but all that came out was a slight squeak and he started to cough. Sinbad ran over to get the water from earlier and handed it to him, but he rejected it. Sinbad sighed and set it back on the nightstand. He sat down on the bed. "Anyways, just stay with me. You might be able to gain my trust and kill me, you know." The boys eyes lit with furry, as if they didn't want Sinbad to give him any ideas. "Also, I'm Sinbad, but you probably already know that. What's your name?"