019. 'don't understand'

TRIGGER WARNING.

Vivid mentions of the act of rape, the aftermath of rape and mentions of sexual harassment and assault.

Read at your own risk.

Jihyun sighed as she walked into the Big Hit building. Her heels clicked against the floors as she entered the room.

Her eyes furrowed as she saw the seven members sitting in there.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked, sitting at one end of the conference table.

"Si hyuk-hyungnim wanted us in here while you talked."

"About what?" She asked once again, glancing at Namjoon who looked away. She looked at him weirdly before the door opened.

"Ms. Jeon."

"Mr. Bang, what was so urgent that I had to come here right away?"

The CEO sat on the opposite side of the table, asking the members to pass down a file of documents to her.

Jihyun opened the file, seeing the conversation on paper. Along with emails between the two of them. She looked at Namjoon.

"You told your boss?" She asked, almost offended.

"I didn't tell him anything. He found out." Namjoon defended, Jihyun clicked her tongue and glanced at the man.

"An hour ago, we got an email from one of my friends, he's a manager of a famous actor. He asked me why my group's elder sister was trying to ruin his life."

She laughed, seeing what kind of lies the manager had spout about her.

"Yo Kwangsun was accused of years of sexual harassment and four accounts of sexual assault. My client was brave enough to report him and get the other dozen women to testify. I didn't ruin his life, he did that himself." She said with the coldest, boldest voice she could muster.

The members looked at her as shivers went down their spines.

She looked so powerful and intimidating.

"You do realize this man has a clean slate, he doesn't have any scandals and is adored by the country."

"No one has a clean slate. Especially not him, everything is manufactured. His manager covered all his scandals up. I have everything, DUI's, illegal drug usage, and more. Do you want to tell me again that he has a 'clean slate'?" Jihyun challenged, sitting back into her chair, feeling relaxed. Not caring about much.

"Fine, he doesn't have a clean slate. But have you once considered the consequences of taking such a public case?"

"It's not a public case, and won't be unless the other party releases it or until my client wins in court. The only consequence is him getting thrown in prison for the rest of his life."

The CEO pinched the bridge of his nose between his fingers.

"You're associated with BTS. You're Jungkook's elder sister, Namjoon's girlfriend. Whatever you do, will affect us. The group."

"Before I was any of that, I was a lawyer and I am still a lawyer. None of that changes because I'm dating the leader of BTS or share the same father as their maknae." Jihyun's eyes narrowed at the man.

Her dark eyes seemed to get even darker and her red lips were pulled into a chilling expression of nothingness.

"People will blame Jungkook for your actions and when you and Namjoon go public, they'll blame him."