006. never be

Jihyun took the day off, going to this tv show set with the boys.

She was told to come to bare-faced and in simple clothing.

She wore one of the few hoodies she owned with a pair of leggings, her long black hair was in a low ponytail and the only thing she had on her face was lip balm.

She hugged Celine, who dismissed her worries, telling her that it would all be okay as she walked out the door and into the hallway. She walked out of the apartment complex and into the car that held 3 of the 7 members.

"Morning..." She spoke softly, sitting beside the window. The car was silent until the manager spoke up, telling her what would be happening when they got there.

She nodded, letting them plan whatever they wanted too.

Her eyes closed as her mind filled with thoughts,

The people at the firm already hated her. Either for being a lawyer who was more successful than them or being related to a BTS member. Either way, it was form jealousy.

Namjoon sat beside her, glancing over every so often at the girl who broke down in his arms just days ago. Jihyun's eyes opened and looked over her shoulder when she felt a hand over her own. She gave Namjoon a small smile, seeing that he was embarrassed.

She intertwined her hand with his, feeling calmer now that she felt his presence right beside her.

♚♚♚

They arrived at the set, Jungkook grabbed Jihyun's arm. The two stayed behind for a few moments, Jungkook looking at Jihyun with a pained expression.

"Noona, are you angry with me?" Jungkook asked. His 5'10 figure towered over the 5'7 girl as she sighed.

"I'm not mad. At least... I don't have the right to be." She looked up at the sky before meeting Jungkook's dark brown eyes with her even darker ones. "It was stupid of me to think that you would defend me when we barely know each other. You and the other boys are more like siblings than we'll ever be, and it's not because of lack of trying." She smiled at the boy.

"I love you, out of everyone in my life who has walked out or haven't been there for me. You are the only one I love, you're my little brother no matter what. I'm not angry. I'm not sad. I'm just your sister, who wasn't there for 17 years of your life and I can never get that time back, or take the time you spent with the boys or the company as my own. The truth is, I am your older sister, biologically but... we'll never be more than that. Our relationship will never go deeper than a title and that's okay because I'll still love you." She said softly, a warm smile on her face contrasting the look on her younger brother's face.

"We should head in, come on."

♚♚♚

Jihyun looked at herself in the mirror, she didn't look too different from her everyday look. She still had her bold red lips and her eyes were still lined in a swipe of black liner.

Her hair was parted in the middle and straight down the sides of her face. The stylists put her in a black dress that had a deep v-line cut, along with sleeves. The skirt flared down to her mid-thighs with a black belt that sinched her waist as tight as they could get it, annoying Jihyun.

She wore a pair of Louboutin heels, with the iconic red bottoms. The shoes made her taller than jungkook by two inches but Jungkook would be wearing shoes with a little height, making them the same height.

She thanked the team that worked for BigHit and they gave her a smile.

Within seconds, Jungkook walked in when everyone else left.