Epilogue

Thank you so much for 3 million views
!!!! It means the world to me!!

Six years later

Family. That's the most important thing in the world to me.

I always thought that my life would steer me towards becoming a fashion designer, who spends every waking minute drawing up new designs and taking the fashion world by storm, or becoming an artist whose clothes are always splattered in  paint and glue.

Instead, I chose family. I'm a stay at home mum, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

After getting pregnant with our third child, I decided that looking after my children was the only think I wanted to do. I got a job when Kieron turned one, working at one of the top fashion magazines in New York, but the job meant a lot of hours and I felt like I hardly saw my kids or Ryder.

If I had to choose between my career or my children, it would be them, no questions asked.

Currently I'm lying in bed, my body still sore from mine and my husband's previous activities last night, enjoying the warm sun shining in from the open window.

My head is resting comfortably on Ryder's chest, and his arms are wrapped around me. Our legs our entwined underneath the covers, and our naked bodies are pressed against each other.

"Morning gorgeous," He mumbles sleepily, pressing a kiss onto my forehead. I giggle and bury my head into the nape of his neck.

"Come here, I think we can squeeze in a little morning sex before the kids wake up." He rolls us over, making me squeal and laugh in delight, as he starts to kisses my neck. The light stubble on his cheeks scratch against my skin, but the way he's sucking on the soft spot of my neck, makes up for it.

"I love you." He grins, kissing me hard.

"I love you too, now hurry up." I wrap my legs around his bare torso and my nails dig into his back, getting ready for him to enter me. He lifts up slightly and is about to enter me, when tiny knocks on the door, disturb us.

Ryder groans, causing me to laugh, as I push him off and reach down to grab some of our discarded clothes. I chuck Ryder a pair of grey joggers and grab his white shirt, which acts as a nightie on me, and my black panties. He opens the door, and two of my kids come running in.

"Babies," I call out, opening my arms wide for them. My two middle children, Kalen and Kai, practically jump onto me causing us all to fall back onto the bed.

"Mummy, Kiara was crying so I picked her up." Kieron stands in the doorway with my youngest and only daughter, Kiara, hoisted up on his hip. It's so cute how Kieron looks after Kiara, and Ryder has already started teaching our boys to be overly protective of me and Kiara.

When Kieron was two we had our second baby boy, Kalen, and then another two years later, we had another boy, Kai. Kiara was very unexpected and I had her when Kai was just one, so they're all quite similar in age. Four kids in six years, and still Ryder wants more, but I'm not too sure I want anymore.

I think four kids are plenty and we've already got our baby girl Kiara, who has Ryder wrapped around her little finger. Anymore girls and Ryder is done for.

"Come here princess." Ryder grabs Kiara off Kieron, who then comes and tackles me on the bed. I watch in awe as Ryder soothes our baby girl, rocking her back and forth gently, whilst she buries her cute little face into his neck.

Out of all of our children, Kai looks like me the most. He's such a mummy's boy it's unbelievable and him and Ryder often fight for my attention. Kieron and Kalen are practically mini Ryder's whilst Kiara is the perfect blend of us both.