Chapter |21| The Mile High Club

The rest of the week flew by and Ryder has finally dropped the subject of my nightmare

The rest of the week flew by and Ryder has finally dropped the subject of my nightmare. I woke up the next morning, safely tucked into my own bed, thank god.

Who knows what my dad would have done if he found us in bed together? Even if it was completely innocent.

I eventually caved, after he begged me to tell him what made me cry, but I didn't tell him everything. All I told him was that I had a nightmare and had the need to sleep next to him.

He pressed me about what my nightmare was about but I refused to tell him, for two reasons. One, it was embarrassing and two, I didn't want to implant the idea of leaving me in his head.

My exams went well and I finally finished college. I didn't see Jameson again after that but to be honest I'm glad. I don't know if Ryder had something to do with his disappearance or not but I didn't ask.

It's currently Sunday and we're leaving in a couple of hours so I'm packing my bags. I'm sad to be leaving my family again but in some ways I've missed New York and the new friends I've made.

Antonio and Kira keep sending me crazy snapchats of their night outs and screaming into the phone that they miss me and can't wait until I come home.

I have to admit that the idea of finally being alone with Ryder again, without my father watching our every move, sounds amazing.

I grab a handful of clothes and neatly pack them into my suitcase. Two hands grab my waist and I moan as gentle kisses are pressed along my neck.

"Ryder," I whine, causing him chuckle against my neck.

"I'm trying to pack." I say and grab another shirt and start to fold it.

"I wanna have some fun though, baby. I haven't been able to touch you since our spontaneous moment of pleasure in my office." He whispers into my ear, gently tugging on the lobe, making me moan even louder.

Unfortunately because of my dad, me and Ryder aren't even allowed alone in the same room together. He's always there, preventing us from going any further than making out. Sometimes he even sits between us when we we're having movie nights.

"Ryder help me pack, and then we can have some fun later when we get back to New York." He pouted at me and I kissed him once more, before chucking some clothes in his direction.

"Fold." We packed for a while and then I left to get her my toiletries, leaving Ryder alone in my room. Not a good decision. 

When I walked back in, I noticed my bottom dresser drawer open and a familiar pink object in Ryder's hands. Shit no!

He turned back around with a smirk on his face and I reached out to grab the object out of his hands but he put his arm up, keeping it out of my reach.