Chapter |18| Secrets Revealed

I rush down stairs, still wearing my baby pink cotton pjs, and run into the kitchen

I rush down stairs, still wearing my baby pink cotton pjs, and run into the kitchen. The familiar smell of my favourite breakfast dish lingered in the air, and I couldn't wait to have a stack of my mum's pancakes in front of me.

I almost tripped and fell onto the floor when I saw the sight in front of me.

Ryder was standing at the stove, flipping pancakes in one hand and grilling bacon in the other. He was wearing plain black joggers and a flowery apron over his bare chest.

My mum was standing opposite him, cutting a fruit salad. "Hey honey, have a nice sleep?" I simply nodded at her, still trying to get over the fact that Ryder is making my family breakfast right now whilst wearing my mother's apron.

"Ryder was sweet enough to help me with breakfast this morning. I caught him after he just finished his workout in the gym and he insisted that he made us all breakfast as a thank you for letting him stay. I swear Gabi, you are so lucky to have such a gentlemen as your fiancé." Ryder turned around and flashed me a smile as my mum continued to praise him.

"I mean, your father wouldn't dare cook for my family if it meant wearing my apron. Always having to act like a hard man." My mum joked, rolling her eyes as she remembered my dad's antics when my grandparents came to stay with us one summer.

"Sit down gorgeous, food's almost ready." I followed his orders and sat down  in front of the already set table.

If Ryder managed to work out and then make food for everyone, I wonder what time he gets up. I just realised that apart from school, and his gang we don't really know much about each other, I have to change that.

"Orders up." Ryder announced, a grin plastered over his face, as he leaned over the table and set my plate down in front of me.

I don't know what made me drool more, the stack of pancakes, syrup drizzled all over, with a side of bacon or the half naked sexy man serving them to me.

I bit my lip, smiling up at him, and then grabbed the back of his neck to bring him down to me. I smashed my lips into his, for a much needed passionate kiss.

I haven't felt his lips on mine since yesterday in the plane and ever since then my body has been craving for his touch. All night, I wanted to sneak into his bedroom and make out.

He smiles against my lips and then grabs my waist to bring me closer. My finger tips slip underneath his apron and slowly trail up his bare chest.

God, I want him to swipe everything off the table, throw me onto it and then pound into me like there's no tomorrow.

"What the fuck?" My dad booms, interrupting our moment of passion and sending Ryder to the other side of the kitchen, still panting hard as he leans against the counter.

"Eww, that was gross." Ash says making his way into the kitchen, grabbing a plate of pancakes.

"Caleb calm down, they're engaged. This is expected." I mentally thank god for granting my mum with magic powers that seem to be the only thing to calm down my dad. She washes her hands and then walks over to us.