Chapter 6

Aria POV

"Why would he act like that?" I was currently rambling to Drea over the phone. She was out on a date with Dre one of Black's close friends. She was just testing the waters. She had liked him for a while and he finally asked her out .

"we'll talk about this when I get back damn. I'm on a date." She sounded agitated.

"But-" I started but couldn't finish because she cut the call.

"Bitch." I mumbled under my breath. I rolled off the bed and proceeded to getting ready for work.

Month later
(Three months and two weeks pregnant)

Im still up to work and not exhausted. When I told Black when I saw him that I will be showing a lot more soon than I am now he said; "Not my problem. You'll still working though." I sighed but didn't let it get to me I should have expected him to be like this.

"I hope you're not using being pregnant as an excuse to lazying about." Black said coming behind me while I dried the glasses. Startled, I dropped the glass and it smashed. I huffed and squatted to pick it.  Black 'accidentally' knocked me over and the shards cut through my arm and side. I hissed. He laughed and walked away.

Later on in the dressing room...

"Hey girl! Oh My Days! What happened to you?" Keke one of my coworkers said. She dropped the food on the couch and came to me. The glass has gotten in deep and I was sat at my vanity looking into the mirror to locate the pieces of glass with tweezers. I hissed as I dug the tweeter into my skin to pull the glass out.

"I smashed a glass with drink in it and slipped and fell into the glass." I said simply.
"Oh girl you need to be more careful. I've noticed that you've started to gain a bit of weight in your stomach and cheeks I brought you a chicken salad to help you cut your calories. I don't mind it but know how boss is with  belly fat." She said shaking her head.
"Thank you Keke I really appreciate it." I said genuinely.
She nodded. "No problem. I'm gone get you some alcohol for that." With that she left. When she left I let that as my opportunity to finally cry. People were noticing I was already getting fat. I had no idea how long I was going to keep going with this for. I needed to speak to Black. I got a waitress to slip him a note. He later came into the room.

I stood up to greet him and proceed but I was stopped suddenly by the slap to my face which aggressively made me step back. I touched my now sore face. I was brown skinned so that for sure was going to show. "How dare you call for me. Do you know how suspicious that will look in the eyes of everyone now?"
"I'm sorry I didn't kno-" I proceeded to say when he cut me off again.

"Shut up! Don't you think you've done enough? You almost destroyed my marriage and now your trying to trap me with a baby? I thank God for giving me sense because never in a million years would I choose you over my wife!" He screamed into my face. With every word I took a step back as he walked closer to me.

Lucky my dressing room is sound proof I thought to myself. Steaming hot tears ran down my face. He turned to leave but I touched his arm. "Please let me talk to you for just one second." I croaked out.

"Get off me you pathetic bitch." He snarled. He pushed me so hard I fell against the wall I hit my head. Everything went black.

I woke up to the murmur of voices and a steady beeping sound. My heart instantly began to race. Why was I in hospital? Did I try and kill myself again? Did someone hurt me? Did I clumsily hurt myself? If there was one thing for sure, it was that I hated hospitals because of all the darksome memories it carried.

"Aria calm down. I opened my eyes and there was Michael gripping my hand staring at me worryingly.
"Michael?" I whispered "What's wrong with me?" He was about to answer when Andrea, Keke and Dr Colby walked into the room.

"Ah Ms. Woods your awake. You've been out for two weeks. How do you feel?" She said coming over and touching my forehead. Her hand was so cold it made me shiver. You have a slight fever and a mild concussion which was much worse when Mr Williams brought you here.

"He brought me here?" I asked confused in a raspy voice.

I looked over Michael who was looking at me confused and hurt?

"Yes and you have to stay on bed rest so we can monitor your pregnancy as you experienced a threatened miscarriage."

"I'm miscarried?" I asked shocked about to cry at my failed attempt at being a mother. I'm such a failure ughh. I failed to keep stability in my life that now I'm causing everyone pain and loss.

"No, you almost lost the baby so you have to stay on bed rest for the next two months of your pregnancy."

"Two months?"

At the same time Keke shouted "You're pregnant?" I looked at her shyly.

"Please don't shout and yes two months as this part of your pregnancy your reaching is crucial." I nodded taking all she is saying. "You are so lucky that your boyfriend and best friends have offered to stay at home through out your recovery."

"My boyfriend? Michael's-"

"Shhh your just tired." Andrea interrupted and Keke giggled.

"You'll hopefully be released on Sunday night." Dr Colby finished.

"Okay thank you Dr. That should be all for now." Michael said smiling at Dr Colby. She also smiled and left.

"How is your head? It hurts like a bitchhhh." I dragged. He laughed and kissed my forehead he smiled at me. He stared into my eyes for a while. I got shy so I  looked away. Odd. "What?" I said softly.

"Nothing you've got a bruise on your cheek and under your eye is a little purple."

"Oh." I simply said laying down comfortably staring at the ceiling.

"You looked so beautiful peacefully asleep." He tucked a hair behind my ear. I looked at his face and he had a cute expression on his face. "Awww you two are so cute" Keke gushed. "Y'all should date."

"I agree." Drea said clapping her hands together rapidly like a little school girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like this chapter

In a few chapters it will be back to Blacks POV. Don't know about you but I want to know what is going on in his head. 😂😂