Chapter 17

Keke's POV

It had been ages since I last saw Ari. Like the last time, I saw her she was still pregnant. Work had not been easy to get off so I hadn't the chance to see her yet. I wanted to see the babies more obviously. I pulled up with Drea in my car to their crib. We ran up the stairs leading to the door so fast we tripped. We laughed over our clumsiness but never backed down.

I reached the bell and rang it profusely. We were greeted with a half-asleep Ari which meant that Michael was asleep or at work.

"Hey, baby how you doing?" I said embracing her slowly. She mumbled some words into my shoulder.

"Girl you more thick damn," Drea said slapping her cheeks. Ari squealed but said nothing. As we walked in we saw how the house had changed there was baby stuff everywhere and they had a maid. "Talking about fancy." I smiled in satisfaction.

When the maid turned around I saw she was holding two babies who were babbling away. "Oh my goodness! They so cute and already talking!" I immediately ran over to then ready to pick one of them up.

"Wait not so fast! Drea said "We need to sanitize"

"Oh yeah! I'll be right back." I practically ran to the bathroom and washed and dried my hands."

"Awww come here aunties babies!" I grabbed the little boy out of the maid's arms. He looked just like his mama. Drea did the same with the little girl.

"I'm going back to sleep there are 10 bottles in the fridge if they become fussy heat two of them up. If they need to change Keke your guest bedroom is the babies room so go up there and change them. Maria, you can have the day of the day off." We all nodded at the instructions.

"Mrs Jordan, you are so good to me thank you." She smiled back at Aria.

"Oh and girls if they fall asleep put them in their Moses baskets behind the couch and put them on the floor inside them. They're mostly well behaved so you should be good. If you need anything besides that let me know."

"Wow yes mama. You really a mommy." Drea gushed almost crying.

"Aww I know but stop don't cry you know you'll set me off too," Aria said strayed too tear up. You see after what happened to Aria, no one was sure if she would be fit enough to take care of the babies. We never doubted Aria could but we just wanted to make sure she was fully in good shape. We never told her any of this though.

I stood there smiling and cradling the baby boy. I looked at his cute little face and kissed his nose.

"See you in a bit Aria." I smiled and winked at her she smiled and walked up the stairs."

"Okay, so you wanna catch up on catfish?"

"Yeah why not." We plonked in the couch holding the babies firmly."

Aria's POV

When I got upstairs I knocked on Michael's door. He tiredly answered come in. After last night I don't blame him. Yesterday he slept with Isaiah who decided to throw a fit. It woke me and Ana up and we had to transfer to daddy's bedroom so that I could monitor Isaiah and stop Analia crying.

After he saw me there he slept so well. I was happy until he decided to have poop explosion. Mike already being a mess from earlier I tended to our little baby. He fussed a lot but I managed to get him clean. I also had to give him a quick bath because the dookie managed to get all over his back.  After that he actually slept the whole night. Ana didn't even wake up at all. May babies were growing on me already. They were three and a half months old and such angels.

"Keke and Andrea are here. They're downstairs with the twins.
I'm going to catch up on some sleep I just wanted you to know." I turned around to leave but he called my name.

"Come sleep with me. I know you've not been sleeping good for a while and-"

"No, it's fine. I'll sleep either way." He smiles softly. Even when I was cold to him he was still so caring.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm. I'll see you in a bit." Without waiting to hear what he would say I left. I got to my room and hopped into bed. I closed my eye and waited for sleep to consume me. It seemed like sleep was against me though because I promise I was waiting for a whole half hour.

I huffed got out of bed with my pillows under my arm and walked to Mike's room. I knocked and got no response.

I walked in anyway and went to his bed and realized he wasn't there. I huffed and climbed into the bed and smelled the sheets. They smelled just like him. I snuggled and smiled to myself.

"Are you okay there?" He chuckled as he saw my smelling his sheets. Embarrassed was not the word to describe it. "Your so cute man."
He shook his head and stretched.

He was only wearing boxers and no matter how many times I looked they never did him any justice from keeping me eyes away from-

"Come here." He climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around me. He held me close and I felt at home for once after all these months. "Can I?"

He nodded and I practically climbed on top of him.

"Can I?" I nodded and he put his hands on my short and moved his hand around in circles.

All I can say is I come there often now when I can't sleep and that was the best sleep I had ever had since becoming a mommy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all hope you good 😌

I know chapters are rolling out so slow but I'm working on it 😭

Hope you enjoyed this one anyways

Chrystalknowles 😘