chapter 19: clotheless

smut-ish warning.
(if you don't wanna read smut read after "•••")

"To punish you," I can feel him smirking. His fingers run down my arms, "Strip," He whispers. He backs off of me and watches.

I take off my shirt and my shorts. Now I'm left in just my underwear and bra.

Jackson takes a deep breath, "Those too." I gulp and fully strip down. The cold air hits my body, and I shiver.

"Good girl. Now lay down on the bed. Don't say a word unless I ask you to or it's your safeword. Do you remember your safeword?" He asks. I was already intending on keeping quiet, not only because Jackson said so but because my mother is still in the house.

"Emerald - sir," I remembered to add sir. I lay down on the bed.

Jackson walks to his suitcase and fumbles around with the stuff inside. Finally, he drops the top of the suitcase and walks over with rope. My eyes widen - he really came here to punish me.

He takes my arms, pulls them above my head, and ties them to the headboard. Then, Jackson walks to my legs and gently parts them. Cold air hits my inner thighs. Jackson ties my legs to the opposite sides of the bed - leaving me fully exposed for him.

Jackson's fingers trail from my leg to my thigh... and then my inner thigh. He stops and then slaps my pussy. Not too hard but he was balancing on the line of pain and pleasure. I suck in a sharp inhale, Jackson smirks.

I watch as Jackson walks back to his suitcase. He takes out a blindfold and walks towards me. Fucking blindfold. The fabric covers my eyes. Darkness fills my sight - not a scary darkness but a satisfying one.

Jackson legs go to both sides of my hips. The soft material of his blue sweatpants gently touches my naked skin. His lips go to mine. He kisses me softly - too softly... to the point where it doesn't seem like a punishment. Jackson's head moves back a bit, and my head follows. He continues slowly moving his lips away from me until his lips were totally off of mine.

Then again, I'm left alone. Jackson leaves my body. I hear the suitcase open again. Relying solely on my ears isn't very easy. Jackson comes back, and I hear some sort of vibration... he brought a vibrator.

"I want you to keep as quiet as possible. Is that clear?" Jackson asks, domination all over his whisper.

"Yes sir," I whisper.

I sit idly until the vibrator is put on top of my sex. Jackson teases me with the vibrator by sliding it against my folds. I feel a dampness coming from my core. My toes curl in pleasure and need.

"What do you want?" Jackson asks, whispering.

My cheeks flush red, and I can feel Jackson smirking. I take a deep breath, "I- I want you to put the vibrator inside of me..."