chapter 25: backless

Leave comments, cuz i love reading them and replying to them!!
——————————————-

Leave comments, cuz i love reading them and replying to them!!——————————————-

"Emerald," I finally whisper.

"Good girl," Jackson rasps. His voice is deep and quiet.

The fact that I can't see him makes this even more arousing. The fact that he has the power to do whatever without me knowing beforehand makes the my adrenaline rush. God.

Jackson releases my hair. He takes my skirt off and then my panties. His cold fingers trace where my panties had been. A shiver runs through me.

"Now I'm going to fūck you from behind, okay?" He asks.

I blink as I stare at the desk. That's going to be fun, right?

His hand spanks my ass, "I need an answer."

"Yeah, okay," I answer quietly.

Another spank on my ass, and I let out a small shriek.

"'Okay' what?" Jackson asks, his hands back at my hair, pulling on it.

"Okay Sir," I say.

"Mmm, you thought going against my order was funny?" He asks, implying that this question was rhetorical. His lips come closer to my ear, "I think teasing you, fūcking you, and hearing you scream my name is funny."

His words go start to my core as it starts throbbing. Can a girl come from just words? Because I feel like I'm about to. I gently clear my throat.

Jackson grips my hips as he aligns himself up with me. Shīt, it's about to happen.

I shut my eyes and wait for him to enter me, the wait is unbearable. I can't see him, and I don't know how this is going to feel. My heart beats with anticipation and a bit of fear.

Finally, I feel him enter my behind, and oh God does it hurt.

His thrusts are slow at first since he knows that this is my first time. As he continues on it begins to hurt less, and I'm guessing Jackson has figured that out because he started to increase his speed.

"Jackson," I moan as he's pushing in and out.

Jackson pulls out, grabs me by the hips, and flips me over. I'm panting as I look at him. His face drops to mine as he presses a kiss onto my lips. Jackson's hands grip tightly onto my hips, which for sure will leave a mark - not that I'm complaining.

His tongue enters my mouth at the same time his côck enters my pûssy. He thrusts inside of me as his tongue moves around my mouth.

My legs begin to shake as I reach my climax. Jackson bites my lip as we come.

Smirking, he pulls away. Jackson's gives me a hand and picks me up from his desk. He pulls my skirt up and walks me over to the couch in our office. Jackson sits down and keeps me on his lap, gently kissing my cheek and holding me.