5.0

Nick POV

Some people might say I was stupid for how I reacted to the incident. That I was reckless for putting my fans and career on the back burner for a girl I didn't even know. I don't.

Natalia means a lot to me already and she deserves to live her life. She is beautiful but more than that, she sees past the superstar persona and sees Nicholas. She sees me...

When she came back down stairs still leaning on Emma for support it struck me how independent she is. Most girls would relish in the thought of the Jonas Brothers wanting to help them do everything but not her. She truly is one in a million.

When she sat next to me she popped her legs up to sit cross legged and she seemed so relaxed and calm. Like she wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Her shorts rode up slightly to expose a small tattoo on her leg, leaning in closer slightly, I saw that it was words, lyrics to be precise.

"A little bit longer and I'll be fine."

My heart melted. My song meant that much to her that she got the words tattooed on her pale skin.

I never wanted to move from this spot. It felt so natural sat on the couch next to her. Her smiling and laughing with her best friend, not a care in the world.

Beautiful...

A/N : I am so sorry! Thank you for all the love and I am sorry for not updating. This is the shortest chapter I think I have ever written but I felt like it would be good to have a chapter written purely about Nick's thoughts and feelings towards Natalia. Let me know if you would like a similar short like this for Natalia and I will try and write that later today.

Much love!