3.5 News

NICK JONAS DISAPPEARS FROM LONDON SHOW

The Jonas Brothers are one of the hottest boybands of today and they hold shows to match! At their latest show in London at the o2 arena, the youngest Jonas left the stage quickly with his brothers covering his vocals. When he didn't return fans begun to worry, especially when his brothers paused the show soon after.

Speculation has begun about what caused this event to fall and whether the youngest Jonas is okay. A fan at the show has told your reporter; 

"Everything went weird when this girl behind me fainted. I mean I know the boys are great but fainting? I don't know if it's related though as why would the three gods on stage, especially the hottie Nick Jonas, care about some girl?"

Concern for the trio mounted when the eldest Jonas, Kevin, came out to tell fans that the show was going to be postponed due to 'unforeseeable circumstances'. The brother then offered refunds to any fans who could not make the revised date - the date has not yet been released.

What are these 'unforeseeable circumstances' and when will the youngest Jonas reappear?

JONAS BROTHERS CANCEL REMAINDER OF UK SHOWS

Following yesterday's report about the events of the Jonas Brothers concert at the o2 arena, London, the Jonas Brothers have cancelled more shows! All of the brothers remaining UK shows have been postponed with no idea on a timescale for rescheduling. 

Elder brothers Kevin, and Joe have been seen in London entering their hotel and leaving again to visit Guy's Hospital in London. Why hasn't Nick been with them?

Nick is a well-known Type 1 Diabetic and concern is growing for the youngest, worrying for his health. Fans report seeing an ambulance leave the o2 arena shortly after the boys announced the revision of their schedule, could Nick's diabetes be behind it?

We will continue to monitor the boys and your reporter will let the public know when we have more information. As of yet, none of the boys have made any kind of statement other than the one cancelling their shows.