Chapter 34

(y/n'sPOV)

I woke up hearing glass being smashed.I looked around my surroundings and realized I'm not in my bedroom anymore or at Ava's apartment.I rubbed my eyes if I was really seeing things or not,but sadly I was not.I'm in the same library in my last dream I had.
'Why am I back here?'I wondered,I stand up and dust myself off as I start to walk around the enormous library.As I was wondering around the library I stumble apon the same book from before.

"I don't know what to do here so might as well look through the book"I said to myself as I flip through the pages of the book
and saw the family photo again but It looks different,I look closer to the photo and saw an unfamiliar person in there..A woman with creamy blonde hair,icey blue eyes,fair skin,black horns,has a beauty mark on her left cheek,she was wearing a blue dress that was very fitted to her body.And had blank expression in the photo,their was a hand on her waist I looked who was beside her and it was Asch's brother.

'Hmm must be his wife then...But damn she's gorgeous,they all look abit older in this photo..must be updated..'I thought.I flipped through more of the pages and saw a wedding picture of Asch's brother and the woman.Which I say was pretty horrifying..both of them we're cutting a innocent person open who was chained up to the wall.My eyes wided on how brutal Daemos is.

I turned to another page not wanting to see that photo ever again."This place is messed up..is this why Asch and the others leave to go to Earth?"I mumbled to myself.I then heard foot steps coming.I grabbed the book and hid behind a collum.I heard the person talk to someone,I peeked and saw it was the woman in the photo talking to a black cat?With a scar on it's face.'She must be crazy...'I thought.I then felt something being rapped around my leg.I looked down and saw the same cat.It meowed at me I then start sweating."P-please don't tell your master.."I whispered to the cat.

"Who are you?"I heard a feminine voice behind me I turned around and it was the woman.She stared at me up and down then her eyes wided in shock."Y-your human!B-but I thought the last human was dead!How did you get into the palace?!"She questioned me grabbing my arm.I flinch on how her nails are digging into my arm.

"I-I don't know okay?!I just woke up here!!I didn't know people can see me I thought this is just a dream!"I exclaimed as tears forming in my eyes on how much pain I'm in.'Wait...I can handle this I learned self defence,damn how chould I forget..'I thought I then grabbed her arm and twist her arm for her to let go,I then ran holding the book in my hands.When I felt like something is lifting me up.I looked around and realized I'm in some kind of blue sphere that is lifting me off from the ground.

I banged the walls of the sphere.
"Let me go!!"I exclaimed as I continue banging the walls around me.I glared daggers at her as she just chuckled.

"Tell me first,where do you come from?Which kindgom do you live here in Daemos?"
She continued bombard me with questions some of them made me confused.I kinda got tired so I just sit back in the sphere and just listened to her asking me questions which I did not answer."Are you seriously ignoring me?!"She exclaimed clearly pissed.

I narrowed my eyes at her and sighed "No...maybe..is this place really Daemos?"I asked her.

"So your not from here then..interesting..how did you get here?"she asked me in a serious tone.

"I told you I woke up here...why am I telling you things!I don't even know you!!"I exclaimed kicking the sphere which didn't make a dent at all.I groan in frustration that I can not get out of this thing.

"My name is lady Bish the wife of prince Rhal of Daemos and step-sister of prince Asch."she said I then snorted'Haha her name is Lady bish why can't it be just bitch?'I thought holding my laughter.

"What's so funny human?"She asked raising her brow.

"N-nothing at all...wait..your the woman in this photo with Asch!"I said showing her the picture of her and the royal family.Her eyes wided then the sphere moved leading it towards her.

"The royal family archive where did you get that?!"She growled at me.

"I just found it okay lady!Rhys was right Daemos is a horrible place!"I yelled through the sphere.

"Rhys?One of Asch's loyal guards..How do you know him?"She sterly asked me.I wided my eyes as I place both hands on my mouth.

'Shit I said to much..She's getting suspicious.Should I trust this bitch?Maybe she can tell me what's wrong here and why Asch and the others are in Earth.'I thought.

"Female human I'll let you go if you tell me where do you come from and how did you get here"She said smirking at me and the cat beside her just meowed.

"Why should I trust you?"I spat at her

"I'll answer all of your questions aswell...so do we have a deal?"She stared at me with her piercing icey blue eyes.

"F-fine...now put me down.."I answered her,she then nodded and put me down slowly to the group.The sphere disapeared leaving me with her..She then took a step closer to me and started checking me out.

I looked at her and realized 'Wow she is tall..are daemos really that tall?Like damn..'I thought.As I grew very uncomfortable of her staring at me."Uhh lady?Can you please stop staring at me like that it's kinda getting uncomfortable.."I said to her.

"Oh my apologize..let's go to my sanctum shall we?"She then walked passed me as I followed behind."Oh human what is your name?"She asked me not facing me at all.

'Should I tell her?She seems alright...kinda..I think I should'I took a deep breath."My names (y/n).."I said continued walking behind her into the dimly lit hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOooOOOHhHhh~Lady Bit-Bish is in the sorry now and her cat spirit or what ever...Somehow she reminds me of Bitch-sensei from Assasination Classroom..huh..
Hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜