Chapter 27

Okay everyone this is one of the flashback storyline so yeah.Alot of profanities and maybe violence..yeah..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n'sPOV)

Ava and I were just sitting on the couch playing games on our phones,the guys are just doing there own thing in the apartment.

Noi then sat beside me to see what I was doing."Hey princess (y/n).."He said.

"What is it Noi?"I asked still paying attention to my game.

"How did you and Ava meet?"He asked.Then mt phone died.I groan in frustration and shaked Ava,she turned off her phone and looked at me.

"Yo Noi is asking us how did we meet."I said.

"I am curious about it,and how you two are so close to one another"Ava and I jumped and turned around to see Rhys behind the couch.

"Oh my Irene don't do that!"Ava exclaimed.

"How did you two meet?"Asch then asked who was sitting on a chair.I then felt a presence near me and saw Leif.

"Yeah I want to know"Leif said.

"I as well"Pierce said walking towards us.

Ava and I both looked at eachother then looked back at the guys."Yeah yeah sure,why not.It's kinda along story so you guys should get comfortable"Ava said.

All the boys find a comfortable spot to sit and listen to our lovely story.

"Should you go first or should I?"I asked Ava.

"I think you should.."She said,I nodded.

"Okay it all started when–

~•Flashback Start•~

It was my first day of school in Pheonix Drop high.I was a exchange student from Korea,I wasn't nervous at all I was just annoyed that I had to go to school early in the morning.I had host family they were nice and welcoming.They helped me get used to things in America that are different in Korea.

I had breakfast with them and went to my room to put on my shoes."(y/n) your gonna be late for you first day!"Someone called out.I went out of my room fully dressed and holding my backpack.

"You look great,have fun at school"The man said waving at me.I then walked towards the door and waved at them.

"Bye Mr.and Mrs.Scalewind"I said in a monotone voice.

Then I heard footsteps running towards me"Do you remember where the school is?"Mrs.Scalewind asked I nodded she then sigh in relief."Good..Have fun at school."She said sweetly and walked towards school.

'Ugghh...Why so early in the morning..geez I hate school,even though it is important for us..this sucks'I thougth to myself,I then walked towards the direction where Pheonix Drop high is.I saw a silhouette of the school building and walked towards it.

Around me was students from the school walking the same direction as me,some walking with friends some with family.I was now infront of the school,I inhaled and went inside.As I went inside the school people start whispering and staring at me.I hardly cared about that I just need to go to the principals office for my school schedule.