Stay Alive

There will be cursing and violence in the story sorry if you don't like cursing.

What went wrong? What happened? Why did it happen? Was this my fault? Why didn't I do a better job? How could I have let this happen? I should have been more careful? 

~

A million questions came bombarding the man's head as tears spilled from his face like cascade's. Only the scene was not beautiful and peaceful but it was cold, sad, and lifeless. 

Tony was mad, sad, confused he didn't understand how they ended up in this situation. The kid he was mentoring, the kid he loved like his own, was holding on to life in a hospital. The kid was dieing, his kid was dieing. He should have told Peter to take better care of himself and the situation he was in. He should have told him that he has to fight like there would be no tomorrow if he didn't...and now there might not be a tomorrow for him. 

Peter was shot. The bullet hit his intestines and by the time Tony got to his kid it was already infected. Someone Peter had saved took him to the hospital. They had run to get help but...he was unconscious when they got to him. 

The person was a girl with dark hair, so dark it resembles the night sky. Her eyes were a chocolate brown that went with her sun kissed skin. 

The way he got shot was by being a hero out of his suit. Peter had seen a girl getting harassed. Apparently, the girl's ex boyfriend was abusive. When she broke up with him he lost it and he threatened to kill her in an abandoned Alleyway. Peter was nearby and heard the conversation. 

"Jason please just calm down okay. We can work things out just please put the gun down." She pleaded, crying and shaking.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE. YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE ME AND GO WITH SOME OTHER BASTARD YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING. YOUR MINE GOT THAT!!!" The guy was clearly insane and completely acting out of rage. He needed help and the girl needed help. Peter isn't the type to let things like happen and not do anything about it...so he stepped in. Without the suit. He didn't have time, who knew what the guy would do.

"Haaaay paaaaal, Jason was it how about you put your gun down. Let's all just calm down and talk. You're obviously scaring the poor girl so let's be rational." Peter stayed calm, his hands up, he tried to get close to the guy but he pointed his gun to him.

Peter took a stepped back."WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU HUH!? I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT YOU BETTER BACK OFF. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU MAN SO BACK UP AND WALK AWAY." 

Peter managed to circle around and get next to the girl. He whispered to her asking if she was fine. She nodded, Peter nodded back and gulped. "How about I introduce myself, hi Jason I'm Peter." 

"YOU THINK YOUR IN A POSITION TO BE TELLING JOKES. THIS WHOLE SITUATION ISN'T YOUR PROBLEM SO JUST WALK AWAY." Honestly, no, he was a bit scared but, you know, a false habit.

"Well you see, it is my problem now because you pointed your gun a me." 

"Look all I know is this girl wants to end things with you but you won't let her. This isn't good for either of you man. You may love her but you have a terrible way of showing it. You are literally pointing a gun at her. That's not right. Come on dude let's just put the gun down before you so something you regret." Peter tried to walk towards him to get the gun but the guy told him to back off. Peter wanted the girl to get out safely so he lunged himself to the guy. Peter graved the front of the gun pointing it to the sky. He didn't want to hurt the guy so he didn't use his full strength. While he held up the gun he turned his head to the girl who was trembling solid in place.