Comforting Bliss

Admin: Early warning to everyone! This chapter has NSFW aka +18 content! If you're a child or is not interested in that stuff then scroll pass it like it was never there! Readers discretion is advised!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Trish and Giorno confessed their love for each other. The shell that Trish was trapped in is now broken even though her guilt is still there but she can't show it to Giorno in order to not ruin their moment holding onto each other in a hug in an embrace that Giorno is comforting her. Trish slowly stops crying into Giorno's shoulder, she starting to feel more better around him. They pulled away from each other from the hug.

"I'll clean it up, you can rest." Giorno suggested

"N-No I got this, I'll get a broom and not use my bare hands this time." Trish said as she stood up and walked away to grab a broom in the far corner of the kitchen.

Giorno just looked at her as he stands up.

Trish grabbed the broom and walked over near Giorno, she started sweeping up the left over salad and broken bowl shards. She let out a sigh.

"What a waste of perfectly good sour salad." Trish whined as she keeps sweeping. She soon noticed Giorno was staring at her. "Oh and don't you have something better to do, you know, mafia boss stuff." She added.

Giorno then turned away to stop himself from staring and he clears his throat a bit.

"Y-Yeah...I'll go back to that before bed. After cleaning up you should sleep." Giorno said still turned around from Trish.

Trish looked at him as she sweeps the stuff on the dustpan.

"Before you go Giorno...this may sound so weird or out of line or whatever but um...c-can I um...s-sleep with y-you just for o-one n-night?" Trish asked in a flustered shy tone. She has a light red blush across her face, her fair skin.

Giorno took a turn around to look down at Trish, he started to blush a shade of bright red. He couldn't really say no to her.

"Alright, I'll go to my bedroom to do my paperwork then if it's just you in my bed for one night." Giorno said as he went upstairs and headed to his office. He only grabbed the papers that are in desperate need to be done then he headed to his bedroom. He writes on his papers.

While Giorno was doing his thing, Trish threw away the bowl shards and the sadly wasted sour salad that was halfway done. She washed her hands at the sink before she ascended up the stairs. She enters in Giorno's room, she sees Giorno still writing on his paper work on his bed.

Giorno's room is beautifully decorated with a combination of gold and turquoise. The bed frame being gold and the bedsheets being turquoise as well as the walls. Most of the things Giorno owns is golden but the drawers that were against the walls and the nightstands right next to each side of the bed that are made out of the most delicate wood.

Trish lays down under the covers next to Giorno that is still writing. She looked over him.

"You know...you over work too much, it's getting me worried." Trish pointed out that Giorno always works too much.

Giorno can't deny shes right. Ever since he became the mafia boss, he's been over working himself almost way too much than he needed to. He had so many sleepless nights. One time he stayed up for 2 whole days, sending small groups of gang members to mission and almost a big pile of paperwork. Within 2 days ago, he did send Mista and Fugo on a mission along with Sheila E. Though it's undefined of how long they'll be gone much long, Trish and Giorno hope it's very soon the those two can pay a visit like they promised the last time they visited which was one week ago.