A confession

Trish was in the shower for about 20 minutes, meanwhile within that time frame, Giorno was reading the book that Trish allowed him to read. Right now he's on the chapter 5 of the book, and that's when the book starts getting a bit kinky and more explicit about sexual intercourse that's happening. Giorno was reading it calmly though he was blushing a bit but no so much, thank god Trish wasn't around to see it. He was sipping his tea till it was gone while he kept reading, eventually making it to chapter 6. The sexual intercourse was still going in that chapter. Then something hit Giorno, he had a thought:

Why would Trish read something like this in the first place anyways? Is there some reason why she had an interest of romance?

That's what Giorno said in his mind, questioning and wondering so much to is WHY...that's the big question that's very important to understand and take in. He really does care about her.

Giorno has enough of reading, he needed to back to his office to do some mafia boss paperwork that needed to be done as soon as possible. So he closed the book, holding it under his arm, he takes his empty teacup and pouring more tea from the teapot into the cup, filling it an inch away from the brim. He took his cup of tea and book upstairs.

Trish came out of the shower, her hair was down. After drying off her hair, she wrapped a towel across her chest tightly so the towel wouldn't fall. As she left the bathroom, she didn't see Giorno walking ahead of her, Giorno stopped himself, it was a very close call for them to bump into each other. Both Trish and Giorno sighed of relief that they prevented a catastrophe. They made eye contact with each other.

"Sorry Trish I almost didn't see you there." Giorno said as he chuckled softly.

"No I'm sorry for not watching where I was going to see you walk." Trish spoke looking up at Giorno.

"Well alright, I accept your apology. It's all good. At least I didn't end up spilling tea on you for you to take another shower again if we actually bumped into each other." Giorno looked down at Trish.

Trish grew a small smile on her face, so sweet and kind and innocent, she tries so hard for it not to be so fake.

"But anyways, I'm going to my office to do some paperwork that I desperately need to finish. Oh and um I'll keep the book with me if that's okay with you. I'm starting to like it." Giorno clearly asking Trish if he could keep the book with him.

Trish just nodded her head as a response, she then she walked passed him to get to her room to change into her night attire.

Giorno watched Trish go into her room then he heads to his office that's three doors down from Trish's bedroom, he began to do paperwork as soon as he sat at his desk.

After Trish was getting dressed as she dries off her body and kept her hair down, she leaves her rooms and she heads downstairs to the kitchen.

She arrived at the kitchen, she made herself a bowl of her favorite sour salad and took a Perrier mineral water from the fridge to drink. She then sat at the kitchen table and started to eat and drink her mineral water.

5 minutes of eating, halfway done with her sour salad and quarter way done with her Perrier, she was enjoying herself. Eating her favorite food and drinking her favorite drink, she started to feel much better about herself.

Then

Something happened

She accidentally elbowed her half a bowl of sour salad off the table, she jumped from the chair, the bowl hits the ground, making a loud glass crashing noise. She was in a panic.