We meet again

After so many days and nights of Trish and Giorno not seeing each other because of the emotional turmoil of guilt and sadness Trish was in and the hard and stressing boss work Giorno had to do, they barely came out of their rooms to even talk.

Trish didn't want to tell Giorno or not even go to him that most nights in her room she cries, and even in the shower she cries, but when she's not in neither places she holds in the pain and tears and go along with her day. Never to bother anyone, not even Giorno.

Giorno is always busy in his office. He's always in that office working on papers and forms or in his bedroom reading a book and sleep. He never bothers to notice something is up, something is wrong. He didn't want to bother Trish in whatever she's doing.

Trish being the daughter of Diavolo wasn't easy for her in the slightest.

Diavolo was a man, a murderer, the mafia boss that wanted to kill Trish in the clock tower when Bruno was escorting her to him. He killed Trish's friends, Bruno, Abbacchio, and her crush Narancia. He was heartless and careless. He wanted the requiem arrow, and to kill his only daughter that he wasn't present in her life. So really Diavolo was a horrible man. But on that faithful day he's stuck in an endless death loop by Giorno Giovanna's stand, Golden Experience Requiem, or GER.

Trish is a fragile girl. She had no parents left, but her only family is with what's left of the gang she was assigned to be protected. With only Giorno, Mista, Fugo, and Polnareff that's a turtle. It's all she has left. Those are the only ones she holds close.

Giorno never looked deep into feelings of grief and guilt he has on himself. Almost most of the time he thinks to himself; I achieved my dream but at what cost? He thinks of it but never shows it. He's slowly recovering himself before he can recover others. Though sometimes he would see Trish with a forced smile on her face. She tries to act happy in front of him. He already knows what's the forced smile is about but he doesn't take it to account. He was so focused on his boss work and himself, that he couldn't really much read her as days keep passing by, he starts looking more clueless, taking her forced smiles as actual smiles when a whole week went by.

It's been almost a month, nothing but silence all around. Mista, Fugo, and Polnareff doing all of the missions Giorno has given them. They went on one today, leaving Trish and Giorno alone in the gang house they live in.

Trish is at the dining table with Giorno, she's reading a romance novel, which is embarrassing to her that she's liking that stuff.

Giorno is sitting across from her, sipping his tea that he made himself.

There was still silence filling the area.

Giorno looked up, he looked at the cover of the novel, he looked so curious, he spoke first, "Hey uh Trish, what are type of book you're reading?"