e i g h t e e n

warning: smut

"hey," you say as she slips into your apartment. she gives you a smile and you lead her to the kitchen. "how's your day been?"

"pretty good," she replied casually. "I've never made those type of cookies before."

"really?" you'd been pulling ingredients out as she'd rang the bell. "this should be fun."

you'd called kendall later that night before bed, to tell her what had happened with you and bella the plans you'd made. she didn't sound too happy on the phone, but she seemed okay with it.

"you're my girlfriend, yeah?" she asked. you'd nodded to yourself.

"of course i am."

and here her best friend was, in your apartment. all alone together.

baking went well, you'd laughed quite a bit, she was funny. she didn't help all that much. in her defense, she was scared of coming too close to you, scare she'd break, she was doing so well.

and just as the buzzer went off, indicating they were done baking in the oven, you had your hands in the sink. "oh bella, wanna get them out?" you asked. she stood from her barstool, from where she'd been watching.

"oh yeah, sure." she was aware the oven was right there and looked around.
"uh, mitts should be right here," you shuffled over and she reached below you, the drawer under the sink for the oven mitts. "thank you."

she shook her head and pulled the pan of cookies out, setting them atop of the stove. "oh they smell delicious," she said to herself, touching one, only to pull away at the heat.

you smiled, drying off your hands before doing the same. "ah they didn't burn!" you cheered. she laughed and picked one up hissing as she broke it in half and dropped it back on the plate.

"shit-" you went to pick it up and managed to brush against her fingers as you did. you picked up half of the cookie, and she picked up the other half. "it's burning hot, but- cheers," she said.

it was weird- so fucking weird, to act like everything was normal. because it wasn't. she still wanted you so unhealthily bad, and you didn't know what you were feeling.
all you knew was in that moment, you wanted nothing more than to kiss bella hadid.

did you? no. did she?

you watched her bite into the cookie and she moaned. "oh fuck-" you laughed as you brushed the crumbs off of her shirt lightly.

"good?" she nodded, wanting to reach for another but you slapped her hand away. "let's let them cool," you said, she sighed.

"what do we do while we wait?" you were really close now, and neither of you had noticed till this point.

"i don't know," you whispered. she licked her lips of the crumbs and you shrugged. you licked your own lips, subconsciously and waited. "bel-"

"i want you so fucking bad, do you know that?" she whispered. your eyes widened the slightest as she leaned in. you gripped the front of her shirt. "its so unfair."

"wh-what?"

"that i had you first," she whispered. "and now she's got you." you looked up at her. she tried to pull away, realizing her mistake, but it was you who pulled her back.

"then why didn't you come find me after?" you asked. "if you wanted me so bad then why didn't you come after me?"

"because i didn't realize i wanted you till she had you," she whispered back, hands at your waist, "didnt realize how bad i wanted you till she wanted you too."

she pulled you up and onto the counter by the stove. "how bad do you want me?"

"so fucking bad."

she pressed her lips to yours and you complied, hands in her hair as hers traveled over your body. you moaned into her as she grasped you tit in her palm, before pulling off of your lips to look at you.

"this is wrong," she whispered. "i want it, but it's wrong."

you laced your fingers through those of her bad hand. "well we're already here-" you mumbled as you raised your hand up her shirt. "-been thinking about you?"

"hm?" that was a yes by her and she reached for your shirt and pulled it off of your head as she trailed kisses down your neck. "about?"

"you."

she groaned as she reached your stomach, kissing harder and harder as she worked at your bottoms to get them off.

you pulled off her top and ran your hands across her smooth skin. "you want me?" she asked, standing in just her undergarments in your kitchen. you nodded. "you want me or her."

you wanted them both.

"you."

"yeah?"

or maybe neither.

"yeah."