t w o

"kenny," you followed her into the room. she sat on her bed.

"i'm not going out anymore, fuck it," she mumbled. falling back. you sighed walking over to her.

"im sorry, i didn't mean to-"

"you didn't do anything, babe, dont apologize," she mumbled, arms out. you scrambled up the bed to her, sitting between her spread legs. "its her thats-"

"no i shouldn't have pried like that, that was wrong," you mumbled. kendall shook her head.

"you were just trying to be nice," she whispered, kissing you softly. "as always."

"if i'm- if i'm getting between you two, i can g-"

"no, you're not going anywhere." she wrapped her arms around your waist and pulled you close, head in your neck. "you're not leaving."

"okay," you whispered, hands running through her soft hair.

"she's leaving?" bella asked from the kitchen. you swung your purse over your shoulder and reached up to give kendall a kiss. she kissed you back, long and hard before pecking you on the forehead. "ew."

kendall turned. "ew?" she asked. bella rolled her eyes and went back to smearing peanut butter on her bread. "i'll show you ew," she muttered, she pulled you back, grabbing the back of your thighs to pull you up. you gasped into kendall's mouth as she squeezed your ass.

bella looked over and shook her head, shoving her sandwich in her mouth. kendall pulled away and set you down and you took in a deep breath. 'i'm gonna get goin-" she cut you off.

"you don't have to like her, you know," kendall said. bella didn't look up. "being respectful is enough," kendall yelled.

"fuck it," bella responded. "i dont have to fucking respect anyone i don't want to." kendall stared at bella as she took your hand.

"your parents didn't raise you like that."

bella looked up for a second and kendall shook her head. she turned back to you and kissed you softly. "i'll pick you up tomorrow night then?" she asked. you nodded.

"okay," you whispered. "bye kenny," you mumbled after one last kiss. she waved as she closed the door behind you.

"i just don't like her, alright?" bella said.

"yeah, you don't have to make her feel like shit for it," kendall mumbled, heading down.

"i liked her y'know," bella said, mouthful. kendall turned. "a couple years back, i had a thing for her."

"what?"

"yeah and she rejected me," she mumbled.

"what?"

"she was drunk, she probably has no idea but fuck, it happened."

"you asked her out?" kendall asked, walking back. bella nodded, sucking the peanut butter off her fingers. "why didn't you tell me?"

"if she flat out fucking rejected you, would you go around telling people, 'hey guys me and y/n got drunk and she rejected me!'" she said sarcastically.

"its not- she was drunk bels," she said.

"yeah and?"

kendall was silent.

"whatever ken, you do you or her or whatever, just dont make me have to do anything with her."

and with that she headed back to her room.