t w e l v e

they didn't go to very many parties, that wasn't something that they did. but it was hailey's party and it was for fucking Halloween, so naturally, they went.

they dressed up of course, the party actually took place at the their' house, having offered when hailey's flat wasn't big enough. and it was great, there were drinks, snacks, everything looked great.

kendall and bella knew mostly everyone, the only one's they didn't know were the friends of their friends. like y/n. the girls had seen her before at hailey's  birthday party, but they'd never spoken.

bella had seen her that day and thought she was so pretty, but never ended up talking to her to even find out her name and so she'd just stayed in her thoughts, nothing important, until she saw her again, dressed as an angel.

"went to school with her, she stuck around," hailey said when bella asked her who she was. bella nodded. "she's amazing, really fucking funny," hailey said.

bella'd nodded, deciding to walk over. she didn't tell hailey but damn she thought she was pretty. and just as she'd started drinking the spiked punch, she walked over. "hey," she said with a smile as she poured some more into her cup.

"hi," she said. "want some?" y/n asked, giving her the cup. bella shook her head.
"i dont drink," she said with a smile. y/n laughed, kinda funny, bella was dressed as the devil. "i like your costume," bella said, as she smiled.

"looks like we're coordinated, huh?" y/n asked, already slurring her words. "y/n," she said, sticking out her hand.

"bella," she said, shaking it. she was warm.

"you're-," she hiccuped as she drank something else, crown maybe? "really cute," she said. she'd been here for not even ten minutes and now she was drunk. bella held her shoulder up.

"uh, thank you," bella said, being the humble woman she was. she blushed as y/n leaned on her. "you're pretty cute too."

bella didn't flirt much, she didn't have anyone to flirt with. but now she wished she'd had more practice. y/n clawed up her red top and looked her in the eyes. "hi," she giggled. bella smiled.

"hey." she laughed now, throwing her head back and bella realized her hand had found hers.

"drink some," she giggled, already forgetting what bella'd told her. but she shrugged. could it hurt? she tried some of it and it burned her throat. y/n giggled and took her cup back. bella's head felt woozy. "is the room spinning?" y/n asked. she put the cup to her lips and she drank some more.

"uh huh," bella said. y/n giggled, leaning all her weight on bella as she fell back.. she fell on top of bella and she laughed some more, head on her chest. they lied on the living room floor for a moment as people shuffled out of their way.

"b-bella?" she hiccuped. bella nodded. "wan-na go upstairs?" bella looked at her and nodded. bella was way out of her mind now. y/n handed her the cup and she downed it before putting it down somewhere.

they stumbled upstairs and into bella's room and she had no idea. she closed the door behind them and she giggled, falling back onto the bed. "comfy," she slurred. bella laughed, falling back with her.

"uh huh." they were quiet for a moment, the music downstairs thumping in their hearts, bella turned and looked at her but she was focused on the ceiling. "you look pretty," she said, eyes blurring.

"wanna blunt," y/n said with sigh. bella frowned. "you smoke?" she asked.

"no."

"me niether."

they were quiet again before bella started to sit up. but before she could y/n was up and straddling her. she fell back, a hand on y/n's thigh as her head touched the sheets again. "wow."

"you wanna have sex?" y/n asked. more like slurred. she pressed a hand to bellas collar bone to keep herself up. bella looked up at her.

and unbeknownst to herself, she found herself nodding. so y/n took off Bella's red top and ran a hand down her chest and stomach. "so you're hot too," she slurred. bella let out a low chuckle.

"and you," bella said. she chuckled. shuffling down her legs to play with bella's belt. "louis vui-vuitton," she hiccuped. bella helped her with the contraption and she giggled, snapping it off. "wanna spank me with it mommy?"

bella blinked at her.

y/n giggled some more, throwing it down the bed as she stood up, falling to the bed, bella crawled on top of her and she unzipped her dress and motioned for y/n to pull it down.

was this wrong? because they were drunk? and they couldn't consent? but they both wanted it, so does it really matter?

they were 20 at the time and she thought, fuck it. fuck her lifestyle, fuck kendall fuck everything as bella asked her out. she turned to her and she had her eyes closed, panting a little. "hey," bella whispered.

"hm?" she hummed, starting to sit up.

"you wanna go out sometime?" bella asked. y/n looked at her before pulling her clothes on. "like on a date?"

"oh, what's your name, bella?" bella blinked at her. "i don't- hiccu- do dates," she slurred, fixing everything up.

"oh."

"maybe in a few years, huh?" she asked, squeezing bella's cheeks. she winked at her before stumbling out of her room, and back down the stairs, her shoes dangling from her fingertips.

a/n: this is probably the worst chapter i've written so far, sorry you had to read this. next one will be better, promise. <3