𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Mark, come on!!" Hyuck shouted, bouncing up and down on his bed. He was getting impatient waiting for the older.

As promised, Mark had arrived earlier in the day. The two decided to spend the day playing video games and just spending some downtime together in the younger's room.

Right now, Mark was in the bathroom, fussing about how he looked. Hyuck had told him, about ten minutes ago, that his parents were going to be home soon and he wanted to tell them about their relationship.

Mark took a deep breath before walking back to the younger's room.

"Geez, w-what took you sooooooo l-long" Hyuck giggled, jumping off the bed in front of the older and ruffling his hair up.

"Hyuck!" Mark shouted, making the younger flinch back slightly, raising his hands ready to cover his ears. "Sorry, sorry. I just fixed it" Mark sighed, rushing to the mirror that hung on Hyuck's bedroom door.

"I like it w-when it's a B-bit messy" Hyuck smiled, throwing himself over the older boys back, once again messing up his hair.

"Okay," Mark smiled, lifting the younger into a piggyback. He slowly stepped backwards until his knees hit the bed before falling back, squashing the younger underneath him.

"AHH!" Hyuck squealed, trying to push the older off of him but he wouldn't budge. "M-mark, you're h-hurting me" Hyuck cried a little more softly.

Instantly the older stood up, turning to check on the younger boy. "Hyuck, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. When he was fully looking at the younger he noticed his small grin. "Wha- seriously?!" he asked, not as shocked as he appeared to be that the younger had tricked him.

"You should h-have seen your f-face" Hyuck giggled, using his pink sweater paws to cover his face.

"Ha- ha- ha-. I hate you" Mark stated with crossed arms.

"W-wait, really?" Hyuck asked sadly.

"No, no, no, Hyuckie I-"

"Y-you're so gullible Mark Lee" Hyuck laughed over him.

"Okay, yeah. Now I'm pretty sure I hate you" Mark rolled his eyes, standing up from where he was crouched in front of the younger.

"N-no, I'm sowwy" Hyuck pouted, holding onto Mark's hand.

"It's because you're cute that you're so easy to forgive" Mark smiled before kissing the top of Hyuck's hand that held tightly to his own.

The sound of the front door closing quickly caught the attention of both boys. They both looked at each other. Hyuck smiled softly a nodded. Mark took a deep breath and repeated the action before giving the younger a kiss on the forehead.

The two made their way down the stairs holding hands, Hyuck walking slightly ahead as he led the way. They walked into the kitchen where his parents were unpacking bags of shopping.

"Hey mom, hey dad" Hyuck smiled shyly.

"Hey, honey. Hi Mark, we haven't seen you over here for a while" his mom smiled while walking to put the milk in the fridge.

"I wanted to talk to both of you" he stated, watching as his parents walked back and forth across the kitchen.

"Okay, sure. What's up?" his dad asked, still putting things away.

"Oh, okay. Well, umm... Y-you know Mark and I have b-been hanging out a lot since the f-first time we did a history project tog-gether" Hyuck started, not really sure how to tell his parents. They had never talked about Hyuck's sexuality or anything. Hyuck had never been able to talk to anyone other than Jaemin or Chenle so he had obviously never been in a relationship. So all in all they had never thought it necessary.