Husband and Wife

Cloud and Tseng made their way slowly up the main aisle and walked to the right side of the alter. The Bridesmaids, made their way up the aisle towards the alter as well, the Flower Girl started to lay pink and red rose petals up and down the aisle, the Bridesmaids took their positions on the left side of the alter. Cloud looked at all the people in the pews. The pews were packed full with all of Cloud and Aerith's friends sitting in attendance. Cloud looked back and forth, waiting for Aerith to arrive. Then wedding music began to play, Cloud stopped looked and faced down the main aisle of the cathedral, and was in awe at the most beautiful sight... his wife, Aerith Gainsborough, who look a lot different than she does.

Aerith did look a lot different than she normally did. She had her hair brushed and tied into a beautiful bun, the pink ribbon tied the bun into place. Her white wedding dress was white as snow, and the skirt itself, dragged about a yard behind her. The flower bouquet she had in hand was comprised of white and pink lilies. The white veil cover Aerith's face. Aerith made her way to the center aisle, she turned to look at the alter and saw the priest, Tseng, the Bridesmaids, and most importantly... Cloud. She began to make her way up to the front of the alter, Tifa was on the left side of her. As they both arrived at the alter, Tifa took her position with the other Bridesmaids, and Aerith took her position of the priest. She turned to Cloud and smiled underneath her veil.

"Please be seated." The priest directed the crowd as they took their seats in the pew. Looking at Cloud and Aerith, he began saying to the crowd. "We are gathered here today in the sight of God, and the presence of friends and loved ones, to celebrate one of life's greatest moments. We are here to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes and blessings to the words that will unite Cloud Strife and Aerith Gaisborough in holy matrimony."

The priest paused and then continued saying. "Cloud Strife and Aerith Gainsborough, marriage is the most important of all earthly relationships. It should be entered into reverently, thoughtfully and with full understanding of its sacred nature. Your marriage must stand by the strength of your love and the power of faith in each other and in God. Just as two threads woven in opposite directions form a beautiful tapestry, so to your two lives when merged together will make a beautiful marriage."

"The bride and groom will now exchange their vows to one another." The priest announced to the crowd. He then asked Cloud and Aerith. "Have you each written your own vows for one another?"

"Yes father." Cloud replied as he grabbed Aerith's hands. Aerith's cheeks began to blush as Cloud began to say. "I, Cloud, take you, Aerith, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

The priest then turned to Aerith and asked, "Aerith? Have you written your own vows for Cloud?" Aerith smiled. "Yes father." Aerith replied, as she recited her vows to Cloud. "I, Aerith, take you, Cloud, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

The priest then turned to Cloud and asked him. "Cloud, do you take Aerith to be your wife?" Cloud replied, "I do."

"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her forevermore?" The priest asked Cloud again. "I do." Cloud replied.

The priest then turned to Aerith and said to her the same thing " Aerith, do you take Cloud to be your husband?" Aerith replied with. "I do."

Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only unto him forevermore? The preist asked Aerith. "I do." Aerith replied.

Then the priest looked at Aerith and Cloud and said, "The ring is a symbol of the unbroken circle of love. Love freely given has no beginning and no end, no giver and no receiver for each is the giver and each is the receiver. May these rings always remind you of the vows you have taken."

Taking Aerith's right hand, and grabbing one of the wedding rings, Cloud begins to say. "I, Cloud, take you, Aerith, to be my wife, before God who brought us together, to love you, cherish you, to submit myself unto you in all things, and to follow you through all of life's experiences as you follow God. That through His grace we might grow together into the likeness of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord." Then Cloud takes the ring and puts it on Aerith's right ring finger.

Smiling, Aerith takes Cloud's right hand along with the wedding ring, Aerith goes on to say, "And with this ring, I, Aerith, take you, Cloud to be my husband, before God who brought us together, to love you, cherish you, to submit myself unto you in all things, and to follow you through all of life's experiences as you follow God. That through His grace we might grow together into the likeness of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord." She then puts the ring on Cloud's right ring finger.

The priest says a prayer and he then turns to Cloud and Aerith and proudly states saying, "By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." As he says to Cloud.

Cloud begins to walk slowly over to Aerith. He slowly pulls back the veil that covered her face. Aerith begins to smile as she and Cloud both gaze into each others eyes as they both kiss each other on the lips, and everyone in the pews begin to clap for the newlyweds. The priest finally says, "I would like to introduce the happy couple." and the noise in the church ast the people begin to clap even louder. Aerith and Cloud make their way down the aisle hand in hand as they make their way outside to a limo with a sign on the back that reads, "JUST MARRIED". The two love birds get in the limo, and they stare into each others eyes, as they think about what the future has in store for them.