Preparing for the Wedding

Cloud was in the grooms dressing room of the cathedral. Cloud couldn't have been prouder waiting any longer for this day. Because as of today, Cloud was going to marry Aerith Gainsborough, the girl that he encountered and met exactly three months ago this day as she past the 7th Heaven Bar and Restaurant. Cloud began to comb his hair, but this time he was have it different today. Instead of it being spiked, Cloud had it combed nicely to one side, but Cloud did't like how it looked, so he re-spiked his hair.

Cloud began to put on the white dress shirt and tied on the black tie, but this time, Cloud didn't wear the tie pin. Instead, Cloud was going to put on a black vest. Cloud grabbed the dress pants and put them on. He tucked in the white dress shirt into his pants and zipped up and button the pants. Cloud then put the belt on and tightened the strap. Cloud then put on the black vest and buttoned it up, and finally he put on the black suit jacket. To top off the outfit, Cloud put a white handkerchief in the outside pocket.

Tseng, Cloud's Best Man for the wedding, walked in as Cloud was looking at himself in the mirror. Tseng, seeing that Cloud didn't even notice that he was there, joked and said, "How long are you going to be staring at yourself in that mirror? Come on! We're waiting for you!" Tseng gestured Cloud towards the door as Cloud turned to him and replied. "Okay, okay, I'm coming." Tseng smiled as he and Cloud made their way towards the main part of the cathedral.

Aerith Gainsborough was in the brides dressing room of the cathedral getting ready for the wedding as well. She was so nervous, she couldn't be anymore happier knowing that she was going to be spending the rest of her life with the man of her dreams, Cloud Strife. She began to smile, as she looked at herself in the mirror and she put on her makeup and began to brush her hair and finished it off by tying on the pink ribbon around the back of her hair. Aerith walked over to the bed and pick up the white wedding and she pulled it over her head. She start to have trouble zipping up the zipper on the back of the dress. so she called for Tifa Lockhart, her Maid of Honor. "Tifa, I'm having trouble with this zipper! Could you help zipper it up for me?" Aerith asked as she heard the door to the room opened and Tifa walked in. Aerith turned around to face Tifa and smiled as she looked at Tifa in her beautiful bridesmaid dress.

Tifa was in a pink bridesmaid dress that just barely touch the floor ground. Underneath she was wearing pink high heels the same color as the dress. Tifa was also wearing her hair differently this time. Usually it was separated into two identical dolphin-like tails, but today she had nothing tying it down. Instead she had it braided in a neat ponytail. "I would gladly do it for you." Tifa said, as she slowly zippering it up. Tifa noticed that Aerith was nervous than ever. "What's the matter? You're going to be okay I hope?" Tifa asked Aerith took a seat on a chair as Tifa attached the veil to the top of Aerith's head.

"No, I'm fine Tifa. I'm just overcome with joy and happiness." Aerith replied as Tifa covered Aerith's face with the veil. Aerith smiled as she got up slowly, Tifa handed her the flower bouquet. Tifa smiled ask she asked Aerith. "Ready to get married, Aerith?" Aerith smiled as she replied, "Yes Tifa, I'm ready. Lets go." Tifa smiled as she and Aerith made their way to the main hall of the cathedral, where Cloud, Tseng, the Bridesmaids, and Aerith's friends along with Cloud's friends, waited for the wedding to begin.