o n e

"she's just like that babe, she's just like that."

"she's literally your best friend, for gods sake you two live together, i just wanna bond with her a bit, get to know her," you said, head on her shoulder. kendall kissed your head.

"just won't work, baby."

"y/n?" kendall asked. "babe, i told you i was going to hang out with hailey today," she said. "last night, remember?"

"uh huh," she walked in. "so is bella here?"

"yeah?"

"perfect, you go have fun with hailey! tell her i said hi, yeah?"

"y/n-"

"oh look, she just pulled up, have fun babe," you press a kiss to kendall's lips before shoving her out the door.

you were going to be optimistic.

"bella!" you called out, heading up. "hey, bels!" you said, knocking on her door. she looked at you from her phone and frowned.

"wrong room."

"can i come in?" you piped. she looked up at you again. you took it as a yes and stepped in. "oh are you on tik tok?" you asked.

"get out."

"kenny went out with hailey, so i thought i'd come hang out with you."

"i don't want to hang out with you."

"how would you know if you've never tried?" she looked up at you. "i looked up how to make your favorite cookies yesterday, maybe we could ma-"

"i don't want to fucking talk to you, get out of my room!" she yelled. you gulped and stepped back. "just- just leave, y/n, jesus fu-"

"what the fuck is your problem?" kendall asked. you sighed. she'd forgotten her phone.

"kenny-"

"no, y/n," she said as you walked over. "all she wants to do is get to know you what the fuck is wrong with you?" she asked bella. bella rolled her eyes.

"i don't like her, alright?"

"she's my fucking girlfriend, bella, and you're not gonna have a choice when i marry her, so you may as well start being nice now." as much as it made you blush that kendall wanted to marry you, you still pulled her back.

"it's alright ken, its okay," you whispered. bella looked up.

"you're a fucking asshole, you know that?" kendall asked. "for this, all she wanted was to get to know you bella."

"yeah, well, i don't want to get to know her."

"cool so until you learn to be respectful, don't fucking talk to me," kendall yelled. you sighed.

"kenny, baby," you whispered. she stormed out of the room.

"you're getting in between us two," bella said. "thanks, y/n."